If I take the TGV from Avignon to CDG how close am I the the hotels at CDG?
I'm just wondering if I'll have to take a taxi to the hotel after I get to CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 4 Gap of Dunloe
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 4444 9374↙강남역풀살롱예약 강남역풀싸롱
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 9 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 12 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 13 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 14 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 15 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 16 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 17 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 21 travel around Spain
- 22 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 23 Restaurants
- 24 Bursa/Iznik
- 25 Confused on which train pass