If I take the TGV from Avignon to CDG how close am I the the hotels at CDG?
I'm just wondering if I'll have to take a taxi to the hotel after I get to CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 2 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 3 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 4 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 7 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 8 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 9 Enjoying England for a year!
- 10 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 11 Stonehenge and Bath
- 12 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 13 Barcelona extension
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 16 My First Trip to Europe...
- 17 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 18 From Genoa to Rome...
- 19 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 20 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 24 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 25 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?