If I take the TGV from Avignon to CDG how close am I the the hotels at CDG?
I'm just wondering if I'll have to take a taxi to the hotel after I get to CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary Advice
- 2 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 6 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 16 Murren to Prague
- 17 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 18 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 23 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary