If I take the TGV from Avignon to CDG how close am I the the hotels at CDG?
I'm just wondering if I'll have to take a taxi to the hotel after I get to CDG?
train to CDG & O/N at hotel there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 using airbnb for the first time...
- 2 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 3 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 4 Madrid: City Views
- 5 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 6 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 7 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 8 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 9 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 10 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 11 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 12 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 15 How to make this adventure work?
- 16 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 17 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 18 dining in Brussels
- 19 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 20 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 21 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 22 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 23 plug adapters ITALY
- 24 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 25 How much luggage?????