My husband and I will be traveling from Florence to Cinque Terre and then to Venice. I was wondering if we should purchase our train tickets in advance or if we can buy them the day of? Do the prices increase on the day of? Is it possible for a train to be sold out? How often do the trains run, would we be waiting hours at the train station if we buy them day of? Thank you!
Train tickets...buy in advance?
- 1 Planning my trip to Italy
- 2 Istanbul Hotels
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 11 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 12 East coast trains
- 13 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 14 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 15 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 16 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 17 Car Rental Locations
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 21 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 22 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 23 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013