I am visiting Sierre for 8 days in October and I want to take day trips to Lausanne, Milan, etc. during my stay.
Is it advisable to book tickets in advance from www.sbb.ch or should I wait till I get there and purchase over the counter? Will the prices rise?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 Cornwall Advice
- 4 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 5 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 9 Nafplio to Hydra
- 10 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 11 Via del Sale, Italy
- 12 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 13 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 17 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 18 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 19 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 20 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 21 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 22 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 23 "Never Mind"
- 24 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 25 Day Planning Help Required ..
Train tickets - should I book now or wait till I get there