I am visiting Sierre for 8 days in October and I want to take day trips to Lausanne, Milan, etc. during my stay.
Is it advisable to book tickets in advance from www.sbb.ch or should I wait till I get there and purchase over the counter? Will the prices rise?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Biarritz family holiday
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Cutback on Spain trip
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 13 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 14 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 15 Ireland hotel questions
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Bernina Express mid-March
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 20 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 21 A Month stay in Southern France
- 22 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
Train tickets - should I book now or wait till I get there