I am visiting Sierre for 8 days in October and I want to take day trips to Lausanne, Milan, etc. during my stay.
Is it advisable to book tickets in advance from www.sbb.ch or should I wait till I get there and purchase over the counter? Will the prices rise?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 2 Cell Phones in France
- 3 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 4 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 5 Late October Trip in France
- 6 IDP for Scotland
- 7 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 8 Andalucia Itinerary
- 9 Attending Church in Rome?
- 10 Sim card in Nice, France
- 11 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 12 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 13 Iceland first time!
- 14 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 15 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 16 Cinque Terre
- 17 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 18 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 19 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 20 Train tickets in Europe
- 21 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 22 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 23 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 24 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 25 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
Train tickets - should I book now or wait till I get there