I am visiting Sierre for 8 days in October and I want to take day trips to Lausanne, Milan, etc. during my stay.
Is it advisable to book tickets in advance from www.sbb.ch or should I wait till I get there and purchase over the counter? Will the prices rise?
Train tickets - should I book now or wait till I get there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Great London Bars with a view
- 9 Art in Paris
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Rental car while in Ireland
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 Reykjavik hotels
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 25 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?