I am visiting Sierre for 8 days in October and I want to take day trips to Lausanne, Milan, etc. during my stay.
Is it advisable to book tickets in advance from www.sbb.ch or should I wait till I get there and purchase over the counter? Will the prices rise?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 2 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 3 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 4 Another Visit to London
- 5 Questions about regionale trains
- 6 Finalizing Itinerary
- 7 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 8 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 9 Overnight Layover -London
- 10 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 11 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 12 Vienna Favorites
- 13 15 nights in Italy
- 14 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 15 Rental car in Italy
- 16 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 17 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 18 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 19 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 20 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 21 5 top Scams in Paris
- 22 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 23 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 24 French Prem Train Fares
- 25 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
Train tickets - should I book now or wait till I get there