I am visiting Sierre for 8 days in October and I want to take day trips to Lausanne, Milan, etc. during my stay.
Is it advisable to book tickets in advance from www.sbb.ch or should I wait till I get there and purchase over the counter? Will the prices rise?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip - 2 Weeks
- 2 【【™【 ｗｗｗ.ＹＴＥ６４.ＣＯＭ 】☆】】바카라게임
- 3 1st time in Europe - need help
- 4 Ostuni favourites
- 5 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 6 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 7 air conditioning
- 8 Our Paris plans
- 9 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 10 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 11 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 12 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 13 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 14 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 15 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 16 Barcelona Itinerary
- 17 train connections in the UK
- 18 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 19 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 20 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 21 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 22 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 23 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 24 헬로카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0M】／／헬로카지노
- 25 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
Train tickets - should I book now or wait till I get there