I am visiting Sierre for 8 days in October and I want to take day trips to Lausanne, Milan, etc. during my stay.
Is it advisable to book tickets in advance from www.sbb.ch or should I wait till I get there and purchase over the counter? Will the prices rise?
Train tickets - should I book now or wait till I get there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 10 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 18 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD