I am visiting Sierre for 8 days in October and I want to take day trips to Lausanne, Milan, etc. during my stay.
Is it advisable to book tickets in advance from www.sbb.ch or should I wait till I get there and purchase over the counter? Will the prices rise?
Train tickets - should I book now or wait till I get there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 2 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 3 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 4 British Honeymoon!
- 5 Mont St. Michele?
- 6 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 7 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 8 Airbnb
- 9 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 10 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 11 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 12 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 13 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 14 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 17 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 18 Andalucia itinerary help
- 19 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 20 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 21 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 22 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 23 Southwestern England
- 24 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 25 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015