I am visiting Sierre for 8 days in October and I want to take day trips to Lausanne, Milan, etc. during my stay.
Is it advisable to book tickets in advance from www.sbb.ch or should I wait till I get there and purchase over the counter? Will the prices rise?
Train tickets - should I book now or wait till I get there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 2 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 3 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 4 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 5 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 6 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 7 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 8 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 11 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 12 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 13 Day Trips from Nice
- 14 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 15 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 16 Madrid: City Views
- 17 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 18 How much luggage?????
- 19 Cornwall or Paris?
- 20 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 21 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 25 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport