I am visiting Sierre for 8 days in October and I want to take day trips to Lausanne, Milan, etc. during my stay.
Is it advisable to book tickets in advance from www.sbb.ch or should I wait till I get there and purchase over the counter? Will the prices rise?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 2 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 3 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 4 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 5 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 6 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 7 Macedonia, Greece
- 8 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 9 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 10 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 11 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 12 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 13 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 14 Breakfast: London
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 18 The highlands
- 19 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?
- 20 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 21 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 22 Rhine River
- 23 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 24 Travel plan help in Germany
- 25 Norwway trip report
Train tickets - should I book now or wait till I get there