I am visiting Sierre for 8 days in October and I want to take day trips to Lausanne, Milan, etc. during my stay.
Is it advisable to book tickets in advance from www.sbb.ch or should I wait till I get there and purchase over the counter? Will the prices rise?
Train tickets - should I book now or wait till I get there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Greece
- 2 Eating in France-two new books
- 3 flea markets in France
- 4 Monet in Normandy
- 5 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 6 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 7 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 8 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 American electrical gadgets
- 11 Honeymooning in Europe
- 12 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Traveling in France by train
- 15 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 18 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 19 Piri-Piri, Pastel de Nata and Port…Perfectly Portugal
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 seven days in Portugal
- 22 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Spain tips beyond safety
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets