I'm researching a day trip to Vaux-le-Vicompte. I cannot seem to get info on the SNCF site for tickets from G. Lyon to Melun. No matter what date or time I enter, I get:
Unfortunately we could not find any search results. This may be because tickets are sold out already.
Is this because the tickets are really sold out, or because you cannot buy tickets in advance.
(I really wasn't planning to buy them in advance...just doing a little advanced research on prices and times.)
I'd really rather not take the RER D train, since it takes twice as long to get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 2 Greece
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Iceland france spain
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Amalfi coast in august
- 9 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Prem fares (again)
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 tickets for Wimbledon