I'm researching a day trip to Vaux-le-Vicompte. I cannot seem to get info on the SNCF site for tickets from G. Lyon to Melun. No matter what date or time I enter, I get:
Unfortunately we could not find any search results. This may be because tickets are sold out already.
Is this because the tickets are really sold out, or because you cannot buy tickets in advance.
(I really wasn't planning to buy them in advance...just doing a little advanced research on prices and times.)
I'd really rather not take the RER D train, since it takes twice as long to get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip suggestion
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Dijon in December!
- 7 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 11 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Summer Travel order
- 17 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 18 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 21 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 22 Another tipping question: concierges
- 23 24 hours in Zurich
- 24 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.