I'm researching a day trip to Vaux-le-Vicompte. I cannot seem to get info on the SNCF site for tickets from G. Lyon to Melun. No matter what date or time I enter, I get:
Unfortunately we could not find any search results. This may be because tickets are sold out already.
Is this because the tickets are really sold out, or because you cannot buy tickets in advance.
(I really wasn't planning to buy them in advance...just doing a little advanced research on prices and times.)
I'd really rather not take the RER D train, since it takes twice as long to get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 2 생중계바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 So much to do, so little time!
- 5 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 15 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 16 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 17 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Shoes in Scotland
- 20 Engadine Valley help
- 21 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 22 Naples, Italy
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 25 Tuscany 6 nights