I'm researching a day trip to Vaux-le-Vicompte. I cannot seem to get info on the SNCF site for tickets from G. Lyon to Melun. No matter what date or time I enter, I get:
Unfortunately we could not find any search results. This may be because tickets are sold out already.
Is this because the tickets are really sold out, or because you cannot buy tickets in advance.
(I really wasn't planning to buy them in advance...just doing a little advanced research on prices and times.)
I'd really rather not take the RER D train, since it takes twice as long to get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 5 Nafplio to Hydra
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 Via del Sale, Italy
- 9 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 12 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 22 "Never Mind"
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 25 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?