I'm researching a day trip to Vaux-le-Vicompte. I cannot seem to get info on the SNCF site for tickets from G. Lyon to Melun. No matter what date or time I enter, I get:
Unfortunately we could not find any search results. This may be because tickets are sold out already.
Is this because the tickets are really sold out, or because you cannot buy tickets in advance.
(I really wasn't planning to buy them in advance...just doing a little advanced research on prices and times.)
I'd really rather not take the RER D train, since it takes twice as long to get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 2 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 5 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 9 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 10 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 13 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 14 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 15 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 16 Passport proplems
- 17 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 18 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 19 Itinerary help...
- 20 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 23 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 24 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 25 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October