Planning my dream -trip to Siberia, I was wondering if It's possible to find long distance train tickets on the spot, for travelling eg on same day or the next.
I'm considering to stay a very minimum of time in Moscow and escape right away to the east.
Especially sensitive is my first train ride after landing in Moscow, all the way to Irkutsk (to meet somebody on a certain date) so, a failure with ticket would implicate things and costs a lot...
But do you think it is normal to find train tickets easily for such a ride in June?
(for cheaper sleeper car)
Dream of great travels, to all!
Train tickets on the spot, Moscow-Irkutsk in June, maybe possible?
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 Arsenal Football Jersey
- 4 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 5 rent car / Munich
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Ireland in a week
- 21 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome