I have already purchased tickets and printed them but now I am finding out I should have printed in A4 format...what is this?
Do I need special paper?
Does anyone know about this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Italy in January?
- 4 2 days in Lugano area
- 5 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 8 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 11 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 12 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 Scotland in December
- 15 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 16 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 17 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 18 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 21 10 days in London in early December
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls