We'll be in Spain this coming June. We will be travelling by train from Malaga to Seville and Seville to Madrid. My question: Is it recommended to buy our tickets with Raileurope (tried with Renfe site, had problems) prior to our departure or buy them once we're in Spain. We were in Italy 2 years ago, and bought all our train tickets for the remainder of the trip at our first stop in Venice. We were thinking of doing the same for Spain.
train tickets in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 3 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 8 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 9 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 10 train to Vernon France
- 11 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 12 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 19 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 20 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 23 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich