We'll be in Spain this coming June. We will be travelling by train from Malaga to Seville and Seville to Madrid. My question: Is it recommended to buy our tickets with Raileurope (tried with Renfe site, had problems) prior to our departure or buy them once we're in Spain. We were in Italy 2 years ago, and bought all our train tickets for the remainder of the trip at our first stop in Venice. We were thinking of doing the same for Spain.
train tickets in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 4 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 5 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 6 Moving to Belfast
- 7 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 8 4-6 weeks
- 9 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Dresden or Leipzig
- 15 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 16 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 17 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 Help With Vienna
- 21 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report