We (my husband, a friend and myself) are travelling to Europe from 8th Oct, 2015 till 19th Oct, 2015. In this time schedule we are covering Austria(Vienna+Salzburg), Munich + Neuschwanstein, Belgium (brussels+brugge) and Amsterdam. We have done our hotel/hostels booking. wondering for commute, should be book the train tickets before hand or buying tickets at that time would be preferable? we have only one overnight journey i.e from Munich to Brussels. Please suggest. Any other help in terms of scouting the places(must dos) or food is welcomed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help
- 2 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 7 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 10 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 11 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 12 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Portugal with large family
- 21 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 22 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 Croatia
- 25 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May