We (my husband, a friend and myself) are travelling to Europe from 8th Oct, 2015 till 19th Oct, 2015. In this time schedule we are covering Austria(Vienna+Salzburg), Munich + Neuschwanstein, Belgium (brussels+brugge) and Amsterdam. We have done our hotel/hostels booking. wondering for commute, should be book the train tickets before hand or buying tickets at that time would be preferable? we have only one overnight journey i.e from Munich to Brussels. Please suggest. Any other help in terms of scouting the places(must dos) or food is welcomed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 2 한게임바둑이 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 바둑tv ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 와와바카라少＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼少슈퍼카지노와와바카라
- 5 온라인바카라会＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼会슈퍼카지노온라인바카라
- 6 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 7 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 실시간바카라么＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼么슈퍼카지노실시간바카라
- 10 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 11 아시아바카라只＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼只슈퍼카지노아시아바카라
- 12 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor
- 13 아시안바카라乐＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼乐슈퍼카지노아시안바카라
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 17 Best of Norway
- 18 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 19 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 23 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 24 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 25 Bursa/Iznik