We (my husband, a friend and myself) are travelling to Europe from 8th Oct, 2015 till 19th Oct, 2015. In this time schedule we are covering Austria(Vienna+Salzburg), Munich + Neuschwanstein, Belgium (brussels+brugge) and Amsterdam. We have done our hotel/hostels booking. wondering for commute, should be book the train tickets before hand or buying tickets at that time would be preferable? we have only one overnight journey i.e from Munich to Brussels. Please suggest. Any other help in terms of scouting the places(must dos) or food is welcomed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Tracking the Weather
- 4 Italy travel plan help
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 Alsace to Austria?
- 10 road trip through scotland
- 11 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 12 Wales
- 13 Best Neck Pillow
- 14 barcelona neighborhood
- 15 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 16 Tieks for travel
- 17 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 20 Where to eat in Rome?
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 23 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?