We arrive in Geneva on 5/17 and have hotel reservations in Leysin. We plan to take the train from the airport to Leysin but would also like to visit Montreux and surrounding area before we take the train to Munich on 5/19. What is the best price option for train tickets as we plan to purchase our ticket after we arrive on 5/17. We are two adults.
Train Tickets Geneva to Leysin
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 3 TGV and Provence questions
- 4 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 8 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 9 Istanbul hotels
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 18 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie