I am meeting my mom at Gatwick Airport and then we will take the train to Newcastle (looks like it is cheaper to get tckt all the way through versus LGW to Kings Cross, then on to Newcastle). Her flight from US lands at 10:50. How long should I allow from land time to train departure?
train tickets from Gatwick--time frame questions
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 2 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Dresden Train Station
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 12 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 River cruises
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 19 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain