I am confused as what's the best way (best site) to buy tickets from Paris (from CDG preferably) to Amsterdan. We would like to go to Amsterdam right after arriving at the CDG airport in Paris. According to the Rail Europe site, I can buy tickets departing from CDG airport to Amsterdam for about 200 euros, which seems very pricey to us. I know there are trains leaving from Paris Nord to Amsterdam for a lot less (35 euros for cheapest non flex for certain departure times). So, in order to save money, is it my only option to grab the metro from CDG to the Paris Nord station and from then take the Thalys to AMS? And if so, what departure time would it be safe to purchase train tickets for (leaving from Paris Nord) if my plane arrives at 1:35pm at CDG? I would appreciate any help and/or suggestions. Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 From London to Paris to US
- 3 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 4 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 5 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 6 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 7 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 8 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 9 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 10 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 Itinerary help please!
- 14 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Holiday Itinerary
- 21 Car hire
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...