I am confused as what's the best way (best site) to buy tickets from Paris (from CDG preferably) to Amsterdan. We would like to go to Amsterdam right after arriving at the CDG airport in Paris. According to the Rail Europe site, I can buy tickets departing from CDG airport to Amsterdam for about 200 euros, which seems very pricey to us. I know there are trains leaving from Paris Nord to Amsterdam for a lot less (35 euros for cheapest non flex for certain departure times). So, in order to save money, is it my only option to grab the metro from CDG to the Paris Nord station and from then take the Thalys to AMS? And if so, what departure time would it be safe to purchase train tickets for (leaving from Paris Nord) if my plane arrives at 1:35pm at CDG? I would appreciate any help and/or suggestions. Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 egg카지노【【∼♤∼SNN77.Com∼♤∼】】레드9카지노
- 2 블랙잭전략【【∼♤∼SNN77.Com∼♤∼】】마카오카지노후기
- 3 필리핀여자관광【【∼♤∼SNN77.Com∼♤∼】】마카오카지노앵벌이
- 4 필리핀여자가격【【∼♤∼SNN77.Com∼♤∼】】마카오카지노환전
- 5 필리핀카지노여행【【∼♤∼SNN77.Com∼♤∼】】마카오카지노갬블러
- 6 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 11 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 12 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 15 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 16 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 17 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 18 Norwegian Air?
- 19 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 20 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 21 Highclare Castle
- 22 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 23 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 24 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 25 Salzburg itinerary review