I am confused as what's the best way (best site) to buy tickets from Paris (from CDG preferably) to Amsterdan. We would like to go to Amsterdam right after arriving at the CDG airport in Paris. According to the Rail Europe site, I can buy tickets departing from CDG airport to Amsterdam for about 200 euros, which seems very pricey to us. I know there are trains leaving from Paris Nord to Amsterdam for a lot less (35 euros for cheapest non flex for certain departure times). So, in order to save money, is it my only option to grab the metro from CDG to the Paris Nord station and from then take the Thalys to AMS? And if so, what departure time would it be safe to purchase train tickets for (leaving from Paris Nord) if my plane arrives at 1:35pm at CDG? I would appreciate any help and/or suggestions. Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland car rental agencies
- 2 Amalfi coast in august
- 3 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 4 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 5 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 8 Greece
- 9 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 10 Iceland france spain
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 14 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 15 Hiking lake Como
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece