I am confused as what's the best way (best site) to buy tickets from Paris (from CDG preferably) to Amsterdan. We would like to go to Amsterdam right after arriving at the CDG airport in Paris. According to the Rail Europe site, I can buy tickets departing from CDG airport to Amsterdam for about 200 euros, which seems very pricey to us. I know there are trains leaving from Paris Nord to Amsterdam for a lot less (35 euros for cheapest non flex for certain departure times). So, in order to save money, is it my only option to grab the metro from CDG to the Paris Nord station and from then take the Thalys to AMS? And if so, what departure time would it be safe to purchase train tickets for (leaving from Paris Nord) if my plane arrives at 1:35pm at CDG? I would appreciate any help and/or suggestions. Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 2 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 3 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 4 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 5 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 6 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 7 10 days in spain
- 8 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 9 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 10 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 11 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 12 Texans Take a Tour
- 13 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 14 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 15 Itinerary help: beach in Turkey?
- 16 SNCF train ticket online booking payment difficulty?
- 17 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 18 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 19 Buy back lease program?
- 20 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 21 Must do/see in Rome
- 22 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 23 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 24 Stay Poland/Private Drivers
- 25 Fall 2016 England andScotland