I am confused as what's the best way (best site) to buy tickets from Paris (from CDG preferably) to Amsterdan. We would like to go to Amsterdam right after arriving at the CDG airport in Paris. According to the Rail Europe site, I can buy tickets departing from CDG airport to Amsterdam for about 200 euros, which seems very pricey to us. I know there are trains leaving from Paris Nord to Amsterdam for a lot less (35 euros for cheapest non flex for certain departure times). So, in order to save money, is it my only option to grab the metro from CDG to the Paris Nord station and from then take the Thalys to AMS? And if so, what departure time would it be safe to purchase train tickets for (leaving from Paris Nord) if my plane arrives at 1:35pm at CDG? I would appreciate any help and/or suggestions. Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 11 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 scotland itinerary
- 14 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 Hotel in Florence
- 18 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 19 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 20 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 21 Malta - how to do it?
- 22 Using CPAP machine in France
- 23 Castle Stays in Wales
- 24 Uk and Ireland
- 25 Sao Miguel in November