I am confused as what's the best way (best site) to buy tickets from Paris (from CDG preferably) to Amsterdan. We would like to go to Amsterdam right after arriving at the CDG airport in Paris. According to the Rail Europe site, I can buy tickets departing from CDG airport to Amsterdam for about 200 euros, which seems very pricey to us. I know there are trains leaving from Paris Nord to Amsterdam for a lot less (35 euros for cheapest non flex for certain departure times). So, in order to save money, is it my only option to grab the metro from CDG to the Paris Nord station and from then take the Thalys to AMS? And if so, what departure time would it be safe to purchase train tickets for (leaving from Paris Nord) if my plane arrives at 1:35pm at CDG? I would appreciate any help and/or suggestions. Thank you in advance
Train Tickets from CDG to Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 4 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 11 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 12 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)