We will be traveling from Budapest to Vienna, staying for 3 nights, then to Salzburg for 2 nights, then on to Munich. Is it possible to buy a train ticket for budapest to Munich that allows for stopovers, or is it better to buy the tickets point to point? The website bahn.de doesn't allow for inputting stopovers that I can see, so not sure if that is allowed. Does anyone know the answer?
train tickets from Budapest to Munich?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 9 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 21 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 22 Belgium
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?