We will be traveling from Budapest to Vienna, staying for 3 nights, then to Salzburg for 2 nights, then on to Munich. Is it possible to buy a train ticket for budapest to Munich that allows for stopovers, or is it better to buy the tickets point to point? The website bahn.de doesn't allow for inputting stopovers that I can see, so not sure if that is allowed. Does anyone know the answer?
train tickets from Budapest to Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 2 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 3 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 4 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 5 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 6 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 7 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 Latest Itinerary
- 10 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 Honeymoon Decision?
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 16 Two Month Europe Trip
- 17 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 18 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 19 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 20 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 21 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 22 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 23 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 24 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 25 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?