We will be traveling from Budapest to Vienna, staying for 3 nights, then to Salzburg for 2 nights, then on to Munich. Is it possible to buy a train ticket for budapest to Munich that allows for stopovers, or is it better to buy the tickets point to point? The website bahn.de doesn't allow for inputting stopovers that I can see, so not sure if that is allowed. Does anyone know the answer?
train tickets from Budapest to Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 4 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 5 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 Vienna highlights
- 16 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 21 Seville hotels
- 22 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 23 Italy
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium