We will be traveling from Budapest to Vienna, staying for 3 nights, then to Salzburg for 2 nights, then on to Munich. Is it possible to buy a train ticket for budapest to Munich that allows for stopovers, or is it better to buy the tickets point to point? The website bahn.de doesn't allow for inputting stopovers that I can see, so not sure if that is allowed. Does anyone know the answer?
train tickets from Budapest to Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 10 1 week in Croatia
- 11 german rail ticket question
- 12 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 13 Trip to Iceland
- 14 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 19 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 20 Fjords, How To?
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 25 Eating in France-two new books