We are travelling by train from Rome to Florence on June 18th. There will be 5 of us. Would it be better to purchase tickets now online through Trenitalia, or wait until we are there and use a kiosk? We will also need to get from Florence to Venice later in the week. Or, is there another travel option I'm not considering? We aren't too worried about a particular time, other than preferring to leave in the morning. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Venice, just arrived
- 4 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 5 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 6 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 7 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 8 Ghent or Paris?
- 9 Chip and Pin
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 12 France: which maps?
- 13 first family trip to Switzerland
- 14 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 17 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 18 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 19 German Rail Pass Questions
- 20 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 21 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 22 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 23 Venice - boats on canals
- 24 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 25 What Bus/buses