We are travelling by train from Rome to Florence on June 18th. There will be 5 of us. Would it be better to purchase tickets now online through Trenitalia, or wait until we are there and use a kiosk? We will also need to get from Florence to Venice later in the week. Or, is there another travel option I'm not considering? We aren't too worried about a particular time, other than preferring to leave in the morning. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 3 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 4 Why don't the French want to work?
- 5 Driving from Italy to France
- 6 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 7 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 8 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 9 7 Nights in Paris
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 12 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 13 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 14 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 17 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 18 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 19 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 20 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 21 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 24 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 25 Matisse at Tate