We are travelling by train from Rome to Florence on June 18th. There will be 5 of us. Would it be better to purchase tickets now online through Trenitalia, or wait until we are there and use a kiosk? We will also need to get from Florence to Venice later in the week. Or, is there another travel option I'm not considering? We aren't too worried about a particular time, other than preferring to leave in the morning. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Venice
- 2 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 3 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 4 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 5 Mont St. Michele?
- 6 Best driving map for Greece?
- 7 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 8 Train tickets within Italy
- 9 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 10 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 11 Questions for Paris residents
- 12 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 13 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 14 Central European train travel
- 15 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 16 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 17 Carinthia
- 18 Southwestern England
- 19 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 20 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 21 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 22 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 23 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 24 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 25 VENERE.COM.....how reliable?