We are travelling by train from Rome to Florence on June 18th. There will be 5 of us. Would it be better to purchase tickets now online through Trenitalia, or wait until we are there and use a kiosk? We will also need to get from Florence to Venice later in the week. Or, is there another travel option I'm not considering? We aren't too worried about a particular time, other than preferring to leave in the morning. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 2 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 3 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 4 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 5 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 8 Italian Lakes
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 11 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 12 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 13 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 14 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 15 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 21 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 22 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 23 Naxos in May
- 24 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?