We are travelling by train from Rome to Florence on June 18th. There will be 5 of us. Would it be better to purchase tickets now online through Trenitalia, or wait until we are there and use a kiosk? We will also need to get from Florence to Venice later in the week. Or, is there another travel option I'm not considering? We aren't too worried about a particular time, other than preferring to leave in the morning. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 2 9 days in switzerland
- 3 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 4 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 5 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 6 Greece for a month with a baby
- 7 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 8 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 9 Wine tour in Chianti
- 10 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 11 Slovenia itinerary
- 12 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 13 Europcar at vienna airport
- 14 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 15 Bus ride to Positano
- 16 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 17 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 18 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 19 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 20 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 21 Amsterdam restaurants
- 22 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 23 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 24 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 25 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure