We are travelling by train from Rome to Florence on June 18th. There will be 5 of us. Would it be better to purchase tickets now online through Trenitalia, or wait until we are there and use a kiosk? We will also need to get from Florence to Venice later in the week. Or, is there another travel option I'm not considering? We aren't too worried about a particular time, other than preferring to leave in the morning. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France,Spain,Italy
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015