We are travelling by train from Rome to Florence on June 18th. There will be 5 of us. Would it be better to purchase tickets now online through Trenitalia, or wait until we are there and use a kiosk? We will also need to get from Florence to Venice later in the week. Or, is there another travel option I'm not considering? We aren't too worried about a particular time, other than preferring to leave in the morning. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Sunny September Trip Report
- 3 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 4 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 7 Paris in 1 Day
- 8 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Transports in Santorini
- 13 Scotland Votes "No"
- 14 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 Oslo in early Oct
- 17 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 20 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 21 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 24 Best day trips from Paris
- 25 Santorini transportation