We plan to go to Switzerland for total 14 days from October 10th - 24th. The itinerary will be arrive in Zurich airport then go to Zermatt (2 days), Lauterbrunnen/Wengen (3 days), Lucerne (3 days), then back to Zurich airport.
Should we get the Swiss Pass for train ticket or better to just get them individually per trip? Is it worth it to get the Swiss Pass (less hustle is a big plus for us)? If we get Swiss Pass, should we always reserve our seat in advance or can just show up anytime?
Would love to hear your opinion for this, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 동영상 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 3 ATM
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Portugal rental car
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Bernese Oberland
- 20 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 21 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 22 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 25 Threat Level in UK