We plan to go to Switzerland for total 14 days from October 10th - 24th. The itinerary will be arrive in Zurich airport then go to Zermatt (2 days), Lauterbrunnen/Wengen (3 days), Lucerne (3 days), then back to Zurich airport.
Should we get the Swiss Pass for train ticket or better to just get them individually per trip? Is it worth it to get the Swiss Pass (less hustle is a big plus for us)? If we get Swiss Pass, should we always reserve our seat in advance or can just show up anytime?
Would love to hear your opinion for this, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 5 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 9 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 12 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 13 Shall we Gdansk?
- 14 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip