We plan to go to Switzerland for total 14 days from October 10th - 24th. The itinerary will be arrive in Zurich airport then go to Zermatt (2 days), Lauterbrunnen/Wengen (3 days), Lucerne (3 days), then back to Zurich airport.
Should we get the Swiss Pass for train ticket or better to just get them individually per trip? Is it worth it to get the Swiss Pass (less hustle is a big plus for us)? If we get Swiss Pass, should we always reserve our seat in advance or can just show up anytime?
Would love to hear your opinion for this, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?