Im about to purchase online ticket via Trenitalia.com but i got confused in one of the blog ive read that there's difference between a ticket and reservation.
Please shed some light? If i by a ticket online, do i still need to buy a separate reservation, or vice versa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Paris to Ramstein
- 4 Amalfi coast
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 If you had four months...
- 8 3 days with a Swindon base
- 9 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 10 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 11 italy itinerary
- 12 Ravello to Paestum
- 13 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 14 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 15 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 16 Rail pass question
- 17 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 23 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
Train Ticket versus Train Reservation. What's the difference