Im about to purchase online ticket via Trenitalia.com but i got confused in one of the blog ive read that there's difference between a ticket and reservation.
Please shed some light? If i by a ticket online, do i still need to buy a separate reservation, or vice versa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps Drive
- 2 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 First time in Bulgaria
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 11 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 12 Paris cooking classes
- 13 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 14 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 15 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Praiano
- 20 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 21 Help please
- 22 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Lamezia Terme, Italy
Train Ticket versus Train Reservation. What's the difference