Im about to purchase online ticket via Trenitalia.com but i got confused in one of the blog ive read that there's difference between a ticket and reservation.
Please shed some light? If i by a ticket online, do i still need to buy a separate reservation, or vice versa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 4 Top Tapas Tascas
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 8 Iceland car rental agencies
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 Best Viking Sites
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Ex-pats with young kids
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 15 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 20 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 24 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
Train Ticket versus Train Reservation. What's the difference