Im about to purchase online ticket via Trenitalia.com but i got confused in one of the blog ive read that there's difference between a ticket and reservation.
Please shed some light? If i by a ticket online, do i still need to buy a separate reservation, or vice versa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The highlands
- 2 February in Florence
- 3 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 4 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 5 Naxos hotel question
- 6 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 7 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 8 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 9 Juangfrau / mt
- 10 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 11 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 14 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 15 Should we go to Vienna?
- 16 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 17 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 18 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 19 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 20 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 21 Renting a car
- 22 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 23 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 24 Europe Itinerary
- 25 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
Train Ticket versus Train Reservation. What's the difference