Im about to purchase online ticket via Trenitalia.com but i got confused in one of the blog ive read that there's difference between a ticket and reservation.
Please shed some light? If i by a ticket online, do i still need to buy a separate reservation, or vice versa?
Train Ticket versus Train Reservation. What's the difference
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 12 Day trip on the Rhine
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Flam, Norway railway
- 17 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 18 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 22 He said , she said
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 car rental companies Italy
- 25 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)