Im about to purchase online ticket via Trenitalia.com but i got confused in one of the blog ive read that there's difference between a ticket and reservation.
Please shed some light? If i by a ticket online, do i still need to buy a separate reservation, or vice versa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 2 Hello everyone from Ukraine!
- 3 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 4 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 5 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 6 First timers to Italy
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 9 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 10 Amsterdam in August
- 11 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 12 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 14 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Seville Itinerary
- 17 Train questions for Switzerland
- 18 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 21 Solo Travel Europe Winter
- 22 Portugal or Croatia
- 23 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 24 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 25 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
Train Ticket versus Train Reservation. What's the difference