Need a little help understanding the trains. We are flying into Rome and have to get to Naples to then get to Positano. So ok I know we have to catch a train from airport to train station that takes us to Naples but I'm confused on the names of these trains and I have read that buying tickets and having a reservation are not the same thing...o my heavens this is very confusing especially when we don't speak the language. Can someone please break it down for us old timers .. nice and simple PLEASE. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 4 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Scotland in 7 Days
- 9 Azores
- 10 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 14 Cascais or Algarve?
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 18 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 19 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 23 Short Trip in July
- 24 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 25 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!