Need a little help understanding the trains. We are flying into Rome and have to get to Naples to then get to Positano. So ok I know we have to catch a train from airport to train station that takes us to Naples but I'm confused on the names of these trains and I have read that buying tickets and having a reservation are not the same thing...o my heavens this is very confusing especially when we don't speak the language. Can someone please break it down for us old timers .. nice and simple PLEASE. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 γ선릉풀싸롱CLASS⊂1위HPγO1O 4444 9374 풀싸롱＠『강예빈실장』선릉야구장 선릉풀살
- 2 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 3 『강남역풀살롱』☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔O1O 4444 9374【강남풀살롱】예약
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 1 month in Europe
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus