Need a little help understanding the trains. We are flying into Rome and have to get to Naples to then get to Positano. So ok I know we have to catch a train from airport to train station that takes us to Naples but I'm confused on the names of these trains and I have read that buying tickets and having a reservation are not the same thing...o my heavens this is very confusing especially when we don't speak the language. Can someone please break it down for us old timers .. nice and simple PLEASE. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Spain - day driver advice
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 20 Greece
- 21 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 22 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 23 Stuck in Paris
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal