Need a little help understanding the trains. We are flying into Rome and have to get to Naples to then get to Positano. So ok I know we have to catch a train from airport to train station that takes us to Naples but I'm confused on the names of these trains and I have read that buying tickets and having a reservation are not the same thing...o my heavens this is very confusing especially when we don't speak the language. Can someone please break it down for us old timers .. nice and simple PLEASE. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 10 Super Cover For Hertz
- 11 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 13 Baby Milk
- 14 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 15 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 16 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia