Need a little help understanding the trains. We are flying into Rome and have to get to Naples to then get to Positano. So ok I know we have to catch a train from airport to train station that takes us to Naples but I'm confused on the names of these trains and I have read that buying tickets and having a reservation are not the same thing...o my heavens this is very confusing especially when we don't speak the language. Can someone please break it down for us old timers .. nice and simple PLEASE. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Zurich to Milan trip
- 6 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 7 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 8 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 13 San Sebastián
- 14 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 24 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales