Need a little help understanding the trains. We are flying into Rome and have to get to Naples to then get to Positano. So ok I know we have to catch a train from airport to train station that takes us to Naples but I'm confused on the names of these trains and I have read that buying tickets and having a reservation are not the same thing...o my heavens this is very confusing especially when we don't speak the language. Can someone please break it down for us old timers .. nice and simple PLEASE. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 4 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 5 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 6 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 8 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 11 Almalfi
- 12 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 13 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 14 Athens multi site pass
- 15 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 16 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 17 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 21 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 22 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 25 Train up the Jungfrau