I'm a little stumped. We plan to take the TGV train from Paris to Brive in June. I realize it's too early to buy the tickets online but I took at look at schedules using earlier dates. I know that Brive is on a TGV line but the results are always on an Intercite train. What is the difference and why can't you find a TGV to Brive? Thanks to all those with better SNCF skills than moi.
Train talk: Paris to Brive-la-Gaillarde by TGV
- 1 Suggestions for France Italy
- 2 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 3 East coast trains
- 4 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 5 Foggia Day Trip
- 6 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 9 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 12 15 days in Central Europe
- 13 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 14 Car hire across borders
- 15 Bank of England Museum
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 18 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 19 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 20 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 21 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 22 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 25 Berlin Excursion from our ship...