I'm a little stumped. We plan to take the TGV train from Paris to Brive in June. I realize it's too early to buy the tickets online but I took at look at schedules using earlier dates. I know that Brive is on a TGV line but the results are always on an Intercite train. What is the difference and why can't you find a TGV to Brive? Thanks to all those with better SNCF skills than moi.
Train talk: Paris to Brive-la-Gaillarde by TGV
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 2 Venice in Jan
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Southern France
- 5 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 11 Spain Travel
- 12 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Public transport from Ostuni
- 15 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Itinerary Questions
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 20 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 21 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 22 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris