I'm a little stumped. We plan to take the TGV train from Paris to Brive in June. I realize it's too early to buy the tickets online but I took at look at schedules using earlier dates. I know that Brive is on a TGV line but the results are always on an Intercite train. What is the difference and why can't you find a TGV to Brive? Thanks to all those with better SNCF skills than moi.
Train talk: Paris to Brive-la-Gaillarde by TGV
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Airport to Piraeus
- 4 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 5 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 6 Day trips from Seville
- 7 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 10 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 11 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 12 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 15 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 16 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 17 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 18 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 19 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 20 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Riga 2014
- 23 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?