I'm a little stumped. We plan to take the TGV train from Paris to Brive in June. I realize it's too early to buy the tickets online but I took at look at schedules using earlier dates. I know that Brive is on a TGV line but the results are always on an Intercite train. What is the difference and why can't you find a TGV to Brive? Thanks to all those with better SNCF skills than moi.
Train talk: Paris to Brive-la-Gaillarde by TGV
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 5 one last portugal car rental question
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break