I'm a little stumped. We plan to take the TGV train from Paris to Brive in June. I realize it's too early to buy the tickets online but I took at look at schedules using earlier dates. I know that Brive is on a TGV line but the results are always on an Intercite train. What is the difference and why can't you find a TGV to Brive? Thanks to all those with better SNCF skills than moi.
Train talk: Paris to Brive-la-Gaillarde by TGV
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 2 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 3 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 4 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 By train to and out of Prague
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 Cylades Island Hopping
- 9 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Italy dolomites
- 12 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 13 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 14 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 15 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 16 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 20 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 21 history museums or locations
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 22 year olds in Europe
- 24 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 25 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips