I'm a little stumped. We plan to take the TGV train from Paris to Brive in June. I realize it's too early to buy the tickets online but I took at look at schedules using earlier dates. I know that Brive is on a TGV line but the results are always on an Intercite train. What is the difference and why can't you find a TGV to Brive? Thanks to all those with better SNCF skills than moi.
Train talk: Paris to Brive-la-Gaillarde by TGV
- 1 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 2 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 3 Phone in europe
- 4 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 5 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 6 HELP stuck in Italy
- 7 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 8 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 9 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 10 I Need To Vent!
- 11 Help with itenerary
- 12 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 13 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 14 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 17 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 18 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 19 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 20 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 21 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 22 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 23 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 24 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 25 Munich Hotels near train station downtown