I have seen conflicting information concerning a train strike on Nov 27. Does anyone have any current info? Also, if there is a strike planned, would the Trenitalia website show something like "no availability" or would it still show all scheduled trains, even if they aren't going to run? Would it allow you to book tickets even if the train workers were on strike?
Train strike-Nov 27-conflicting info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 2 International driving permit required in France?
- 3 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 4 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 5 Netherlands Delta Works
- 6 Passport Delays
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Cotswolds village base
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 11 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 12 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 13 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 14 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 17 Wine tour from Verona?
- 18 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 22 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 25 Southern Italy without a Car