I have seen conflicting information concerning a train strike on Nov 27. Does anyone have any current info? Also, if there is a strike planned, would the Trenitalia website show something like "no availability" or would it still show all scheduled trains, even if they aren't going to run? Would it allow you to book tickets even if the train workers were on strike?
Train strike-Nov 27-conflicting info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Azores
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 French open
- 8 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 9 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 England and Scotland
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Air pollution in Paris
- 18 tulips in the Netherland
- 19 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 20 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 21 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 22 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Azores