I have seen conflicting information concerning a train strike on Nov 27. Does anyone have any current info? Also, if there is a strike planned, would the Trenitalia website show something like "no availability" or would it still show all scheduled trains, even if they aren't going to run? Would it allow you to book tickets even if the train workers were on strike?
Train strike-Nov 27-conflicting info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 9 days in turkey
- 3 Burg Eltz
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 6 Germany-berlin marathon
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 itinerary help
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -