I can't believe the train strike is still ongoing. I have to get to Versailles in the morning. I plan to take the RER C from St. Michel-Notre Dame. The SNCF site states that 1 train out of 2 will be in service. I figure if I get to the RER station by 9:15, that will allow me several trains to try to catch and that should get us there in time for a guided tour appointment at 11:30. Any other ideas? I am not too excited about paying a taxi to get us there. Merci Beaucoup!
Train strike and getting to Versailles Tuesday morning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 2 Madrid: City Views
- 3 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 4 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 5 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 6 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 9 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 10 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 11 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 12 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 13 How to make this adventure work?
- 14 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 15 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 16 dining in Brussels
- 17 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 18 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 19 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 20 using airbnb for the first time...
- 21 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 22 plug adapters ITALY
- 23 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 24 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 25 How much luggage?????