I understand it is a 15 minute walk from the train station in Bayeux to Reine Mathilde. It will be 9pm, we will be tired, with luggage and not 100% sure where we are going. How much would a cab cost? Will they be at the station at 9pm?
Train station to Reine Mathilde in Bayeux
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Dresden Train Station
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 14 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 17 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 River cruises
- 20 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 23 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 24 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 25 7 days in Andalucia