I understand it is a 15 minute walk from the train station in Bayeux to Reine Mathilde. It will be 9pm, we will be tired, with luggage and not 100% sure where we are going. How much would a cab cost? Will they be at the station at 9pm?
Train station to Reine Mathilde in Bayeux
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 3 Ireland Southwest
- 4 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 7 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 8 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 9 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 10 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 11 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 12 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 13 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 16 Matisse at Tate
- 17 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 18 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 19 3 weeks in Europe
- 20 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 21 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 22 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 23 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 24 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 25 Istanbul Itinerary