I am making some of the more finite plans for our trip to Italy this summer, and I wondered if someone could help me figure out how to train to La Spezia from Rome, and which train station to use? We are staying in the Campo Di Fiore area of Rome, but want to take the quickest route to La Spezia as we can.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 야마토온라인⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사이트
- 2 오션파라다이스⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사이트
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 8 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 9 Luggage Storage
- 10 LIsbon
- 11 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 12 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Trip suggestion
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt