I am making some of the more finite plans for our trip to Italy this summer, and I wondered if someone could help me figure out how to train to La Spezia from Rome, and which train station to use? We are staying in the Campo Di Fiore area of Rome, but want to take the quickest route to La Spezia as we can.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 2 베가스카지노＼❀＼『 NA754.ZE。AM 』＼베가스카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 5 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 6 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 7 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 8 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 9 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Praiana to Positano
- 12 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 13 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 14 Another Book List for Italy
- 15 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 16 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 17 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 18 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 19 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 20 Venice
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 23 London 2For1 question
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa