I am making some of the more finite plans for our trip to Italy this summer, and I wondered if someone could help me figure out how to train to La Spezia from Rome, and which train station to use? We are staying in the Campo Di Fiore area of Rome, but want to take the quickest route to La Spezia as we can.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Tattoos in Italy
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 5 Another Question re Scotland
- 6 Place to stay
- 7 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 8 Charming areas to explore in London
- 9 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 2 weeks from southern italy
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Where to stay in Umbria