I am making some of the more finite plans for our trip to Italy this summer, and I wondered if someone could help me figure out how to train to La Spezia from Rome, and which train station to use? We are staying in the Campo Di Fiore area of Rome, but want to take the quickest route to La Spezia as we can.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 18OO:681:7208 installation C0NTACT KODAK Tec*h
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Iceland
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 Quizz !
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 12 Our future trip to Greece
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Russia in two weeks in December
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Christmas Day in Granada
- 17 car insurance italy
- 18 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 19 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 20 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 21 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 22 Transylvania - June 2018
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?