We planned to go from Paddington Station to Teignmouth (Devon), but the recent bad weather wiped out the train track in Dawlish.
Any suggestions on how to get there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 5 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 6 2 days in Lugano area
- 7 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 10 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 11 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 12 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 16 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 17 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 18 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Switzerland in October
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 24 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 25 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?