I am planning a summer trip with my family starting in Scotland and ending in London. I know there is train service from Edinburgh to London, but is there train service to and from St. Andrews to Edinburgh and then on to London? I would appreciate any advice. Thank-you
Train service from St.Andrews, Scotland to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 2 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 5 Day trips from Lisbon
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Italian Lakes
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 10 3 weeks (actually 20 nights!) in Spain
- 11 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 12 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 13 No Pooh in Poland
- 14 Another Paris apartment and Navigo Dcouverte thread
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 17 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 18 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 19 Taormina Sicily
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 22 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 23 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 24 Naxos in May
- 25 European Travel websites