I am planning a summer trip with my family starting in Scotland and ending in London. I know there is train service from Edinburgh to London, but is there train service to and from St. Andrews to Edinburgh and then on to London? I would appreciate any advice. Thank-you
Train service from St.Andrews, Scotland to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 13 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 16 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 17 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 18 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 24 French Basque region
- 25 Italy + Greece in 14 days