I'm slowly looking to book ahaed our trains for our trip in july. I've got some questions:
We will be 2 adults and 2 kids (4 and 8 years old)
1) with kids should we book first or second class ? I'm affraid that people will be disturb by kids in first class (dont get me wrong our kids can be quiet !)
2) When i choose to reserve seat on first class the system told me that they select only 2 seats (free tickets) and ask me to choose compartment type. When I select one ther's no way i can see which seats were reserved. Since only 2 free seats are select does it means that I will only got reservation for 2 seats ?
3) when I choose second class ticket (9 euros fee) they offer me those choices: any .
Open saloon Open saloon with table . Compartment . Parent-and-child compartment . Family cabin .
Which one should we choose ? Once again I cant sea seat number or disposition on the train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piedmont as a destination
- 2 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 3 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 4 The specific levels of existence
- 5 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 6 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 7 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 19 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 20 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 21 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 22 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Shoes for little feet in Spain