I'm slowly looking to book ahaed our trains for our trip in july. I've got some questions:
We will be 2 adults and 2 kids (4 and 8 years old)
1) with kids should we book first or second class ? I'm affraid that people will be disturb by kids in first class (dont get me wrong our kids can be quiet !)
2) When i choose to reserve seat on first class the system told me that they select only 2 seats (free tickets) and ask me to choose compartment type. When I select one ther's no way i can see which seats were reserved. Since only 2 free seats are select does it means that I will only got reservation for 2 seats ?
3) when I choose second class ticket (9 euros fee) they offer me those choices: any .
Open saloon Open saloon with table . Compartment . Parent-and-child compartment . Family cabin .
Which one should we choose ? Once again I cant sea seat number or disposition on the train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 4 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 8 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 9 An evening in London
- 10 NYT article
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 Rome to Venice
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen