I'm slowly looking to book ahaed our trains for our trip in july. I've got some questions:
We will be 2 adults and 2 kids (4 and 8 years old)
1) with kids should we book first or second class ? I'm affraid that people will be disturb by kids in first class (dont get me wrong our kids can be quiet !)
2) When i choose to reserve seat on first class the system told me that they select only 2 seats (free tickets) and ask me to choose compartment type. When I select one ther's no way i can see which seats were reserved. Since only 2 free seats are select does it means that I will only got reservation for 2 seats ?
3) when I choose second class ticket (9 euros fee) they offer me those choices: any .
Open saloon Open saloon with table . Compartment . Parent-and-child compartment . Family cabin .
Which one should we choose ? Once again I cant sea seat number or disposition on the train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 Killarney
- 7 Madrid/Lisbon
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 23 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 24 Greek fuel cost
- 25 Day trips around Vienna