We just booked a Mini fare from Firenze to Civitavecchia via Rome, two seats. Is there somewhere one can access a seating plan for the trains to see if it has assigned seats to us that are together. I put in "Window" so I am not sure if it then assigns both seats to Windows and we might be opposite each other. On the AV train we have seats 72 and 78. On the Eurostar City train we have 104 and 106.
Train Seat Assignment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 2 splitting time between Barcelona and Seville for Semana Santa
- 3 Suggestions needed for time in Florence
- 4 Noordam transatlantic
- 5 Outdoor Adventures in Sicily in late July/early August?
- 6 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 7 Solo train travel in Germany
- 8 Pompeii train to Naples
- 9 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 10 greece hotels
- 11 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 15 Cosmos Tour - 9 days Prague, Vienna & Budapest
- 16 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?
- 17 Short Corsica trip in/out of Ajaccio - itinerary musts?
- 18 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 19 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 20 Train Routing
- 21 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 22 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 23 Day trips from Sorrento
- 24 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 25 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?