We just booked a Mini fare from Firenze to Civitavecchia via Rome, two seats. Is there somewhere one can access a seating plan for the trains to see if it has assigned seats to us that are together. I put in "Window" so I am not sure if it then assigns both seats to Windows and we might be opposite each other. On the AV train we have seats 72 and 78. On the Eurostar City train we have 104 and 106.
Train Seat Assignment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 1st step in planning a Europe Trip
- 2 New Years in Northern Italy
- 3 Favorite Greek Islands?
- 4 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 5 Italy
- 6 Naples Port to circumvesuvio train
- 7 5 days in Paris with teenager
- 8 Best Easy-Moderate Hikes in Dolomites/ Dolomiti for a Photographer & Family
- 9 Italy over the winter holidays
- 10 Around Europe in 40 days
- 11 Hotel Rules in Europe?? Help!!
- 12 Renfe missing trains now I saw 6 mo ago
- 13 PORTOFINO to CINQUE TERRE
- 14 Can someone recommend a Byzantium history tour or private guide in Istanbul
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 17 Blog updates from Europe.
- 18 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 19 Cream tea
- 20 Vineyard tours, Sept. Burgos or Leon area
- 21 Dual sim phone
- 22 Venice to Croatia
- 23 Trip Report June 2014 Peloponnese Castles
- 24 Thalys: In Advance or Last Minute
- 25 Advice? which third European city would you choose