We just booked a Mini fare from Firenze to Civitavecchia via Rome, two seats. Is there somewhere one can access a seating plan for the trains to see if it has assigned seats to us that are together. I put in "Window" so I am not sure if it then assigns both seats to Windows and we might be opposite each other. On the AV train we have seats 72 and 78. On the Eurostar City train we have 104 and 106.
Train Seat Assignment
- 1 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 2 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 3 Last monte Paris apartment
- 4 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 5 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 6 HELP stuck in Italy
- 7 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 10 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 13 Nice
- 14 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 San Lorenzo Market
- 22 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 23 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 24 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 25 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?