I'll be flying into Rome's airport and training from there to Florence and back next month, and I'm hearing things about theft on the train. Do I need to keep my luggage with me at all times on the train? Or is locking my locked suitcase to the overhead luggage rail enough? I haven't been on a train in Italy in over a decade and don't remember being warned back then...
Train safe from Rome to Florence?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Navigo Decouverte
- 3 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 4 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 More help with housing in Puglia
- 7 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 12 Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 19 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 20 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 first european holiday itinery
- 25 Need info on smoking in Dijon area