Flying into Rome and connecting to Florence. I am concerned if my plane is too late, we will miss the connection. Since next flight is 7 hours later, the other option would be to get from the airport to the train, then take the train from Rome to Florence. I know I'd have to deal with my luggage, which will be flying to Florence....but how do we get from the Rome airport to the train? (Can you tell I'm stressin'?!?!?!?!!?)
Train- Rome to Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Liverpool to London
- 2 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 3 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 4 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 7 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 8 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 9 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 10 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 11 car rental agency
- 12 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 13 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 14 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 15 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 16 Trains
- 17 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 18 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 19 DVD players in France
- 20 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 21 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 24 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 25 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.