Flying into Rome and connecting to Florence. I am concerned if my plane is too late, we will miss the connection. Since next flight is 7 hours later, the other option would be to get from the airport to the train, then take the train from Rome to Florence. I know I'd have to deal with my luggage, which will be flying to Florence....but how do we get from the Rome airport to the train? (Can you tell I'm stressin'?!?!?!?!!?)
Train- Rome to Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Paris
- 2 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 3 /love /locks /petition
- 4 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 5 Budget Friendly Hotels - Dublin
- 6 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 7 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 8 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Peter Sellers speaks french better than I do
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?
- 13 TR: 10 things I LOVE about Barcelona in 3.5 days!
- 14 Spain-Have 3 days between Barcelona and Madrid in early September
- 15 Queuing for Her Majesty's Theater
- 16 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 17 Driving from Semur en Auxois to Barcelona.
- 18 What to See and Where to Stay in 15 days in France?
- 19 Sevilla- Triana Restaurant Recommendation
- 20 Day trips from Sorrento
- 21 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 22 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Italy, Rome
- 25 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris