Flying into Rome and connecting to Florence. I am concerned if my plane is too late, we will miss the connection. Since next flight is 7 hours later, the other option would be to get from the airport to the train, then take the train from Rome to Florence. I know I'd have to deal with my luggage, which will be flying to Florence....but how do we get from the Rome airport to the train? (Can you tell I'm stressin'?!?!?!?!!?)
Train- Rome to Florence
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Medieval Tallinn
- 4 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 Advises for trip to Russia
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 14 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 15 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 16 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris