I have been making train reservations for my Eurail pass with my agent who informed me than my following trips have no available seats:
Paris- Amsterdam 24th aug
Amsterdam -Brussels 27th aug
We can book with full fare as below or you can book train reservation counter in AMSTERDAM.
What does it mean that I can book a train reservation counter in Amsterdam?
What are the possibilities now as on Rail Europe it shows that the reason i cannot book my reservation is that I'm too close to the travel date.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 Wake Up Mods
- 3 help with europe itinary
- 4 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 5 One Day in Vienna
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 Trip in September
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 Escorted tours Norway
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 12 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 14 Help with basic itinerary
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 One week in London with kids
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 20 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 21 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 22 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 23 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal