I have been making train reservations for my Eurail pass with my agent who informed me than my following trips have no available seats:
Paris- Amsterdam 24th aug
Amsterdam -Brussels 27th aug
We can book with full fare as below or you can book train reservation counter in AMSTERDAM.
What does it mean that I can book a train reservation counter in Amsterdam?
What are the possibilities now as on Rail Europe it shows that the reason i cannot book my reservation is that I'm too close to the travel date.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 사이트 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 3 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 quickest way to Prague
- 9 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 10 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 18 Amsterdam
- 19 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 Hotels on st george beach naxos