I will be taking several night trains in early June. I have found that booking from the US costs extra. My first stop is Madrid. Is it possible to make reservations for couchettes in Madrid for train travel in other countries (Munich-Venice, for ex.)? Is this cheaper than booking from US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 2 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 3 Museums in Berlin
- 4 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 5 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 6 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 7 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 8 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 9 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 10 Spain traffic tickets
- 11 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 12 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 15 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 16 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 17 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 18 Skiing in France
- 19 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 20 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 21 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Hotel developments Como
- 24 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?