I have searched through many websites to find out if I need to get a confirmation on the seat reservation for my one-way ticket, but I seem to be getting contradicting information. I hope some of the experts here can guide me along.
I am travelling with my wife from Rome to Florence, and thereafter a 2 days trip, Florence to Venice. I have checked out the trenitalia website and tried doing a dummy purchase and was assigned two seats. Does that mean we already have a confirmation, and that we need not seek for any other seat reservation?
Thanks in advance for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 2 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 3 17 days in England
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 6 Parking in Girona
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 9 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 10 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 13 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 16 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 17 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 20 Italy Trip Report
- 21 One day in milan
- 22 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 23 Transportation Question Italy
- 24 London Restaurants
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...