I have searched through many websites to find out if I need to get a confirmation on the seat reservation for my one-way ticket, but I seem to be getting contradicting information. I hope some of the experts here can guide me along.
I am travelling with my wife from Rome to Florence, and thereafter a 2 days trip, Florence to Venice. I have checked out the trenitalia website and tried doing a dummy purchase and was assigned two seats. Does that mean we already have a confirmation, and that we need not seek for any other seat reservation?
Thanks in advance for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 2 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 3 base for Andalucia
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 7 Windsor Castle
- 8 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 11 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 12 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 13 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 14 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 15 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 16 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 17 4 nights in Sardinia
- 18 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 19 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 20 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 21 "Too Much Cows"
- 22 Matera tour guide wanted
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 25 Moscow, Russia shopping