I have searched through many websites to find out if I need to get a confirmation on the seat reservation for my one-way ticket, but I seem to be getting contradicting information. I hope some of the experts here can guide me along.
I am travelling with my wife from Rome to Florence, and thereafter a 2 days trip, Florence to Venice. I have checked out the trenitalia website and tried doing a dummy purchase and was assigned two seats. Does that mean we already have a confirmation, and that we need not seek for any other seat reservation?
Thanks in advance for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 5 Madrid airport question
- 6 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 7 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 8 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 Aix Provence
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 17 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 18 One night in Rome
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 How the kids age calculated
- 22 Murren to Prague
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps