I am flying into Rome
Need to pick-up a rental car....which town would make sense to rent from:
Arezzo or Chiusi
Which town as a more direct route from airport to them ?
Then need to return car before heading back to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON Password recovery Contact ☎ 1:888:260:2909 VERIZON Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Electrical Power Conversion
- 5 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 6 Douro Valley in January?
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 9 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 10 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 19 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 20 Paris to Italy
- 21 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 22 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 23 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 24 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 25 Barcelona alternative