I am flying into Rome
Need to pick-up a rental car....which town would make sense to rent from:
Arezzo or Chiusi
Which town as a more direct route from airport to them ?
Then need to return car before heading back to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 2 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 3 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 4 Day Trip from London
- 5 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 6 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 7 Switzerland 5 days
- 8 Portugal and Spain
- 9 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 11 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 12 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 13 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 14 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 15 Has anyone used Lastminute.com to book rooms?
- 16 Todi as a stopover?
- 17 Another (!) German rail strike
- 18 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 19 Another Visit to London
- 20 Rental car in Italy
- 21 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 22 Forints or Euros?
- 23 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 24 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 25 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki