I am flying into Rome
Need to pick-up a rental car....which town would make sense to rent from:
Arezzo or Chiusi
Which town as a more direct route from airport to them ?
Then need to return car before heading back to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 4 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 7 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 12 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 15 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 16 Restaurants
- 17 Bursa/Iznik
- 18 Confused on which train pass
- 19 Best of Norway
- 20 Brussels, Belgium
- 21 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 22 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 23 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 24 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City