I am flying into Rome
Need to pick-up a rental car....which town would make sense to rent from:
Arezzo or Chiusi
Which town as a more direct route from airport to them ?
Then need to return car before heading back to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 2 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 3 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 4 Barcelona October 2015
- 5 Family holiday with two toddlers in October
- 6 Family holiday with two toddlers in Southern Europe, October 2015
- 7 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 8 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 9 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 10 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 11 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 12 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 13 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 14 How to get from Athens airport to Kalamata
- 15 My summer in Paris
- 16 May or September?
- 17 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question
- 18 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 19 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 20 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 21 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 22 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 23 Round trip to Bergen question
- 24 IDP for Scotland
- 25 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015