I am flying into Rome
Need to pick-up a rental car....which town would make sense to rent from:
Arezzo or Chiusi
Which town as a more direct route from airport to them ?
Then need to return car before heading back to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 2 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 3 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 4 Place to stay in London
- 5 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 6 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 7 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 8 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 9 Cornwall and Germany
- 10 Edinburgh Questions...
- 11 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 12 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 13 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 14 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 15 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 16 Holding bags in Paris
- 17 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 18 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 19 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 20 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 23 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 24 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 25 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?