I am flying into Rome
Need to pick-up a rental car....which town would make sense to rent from:
Arezzo or Chiusi
Which town as a more direct route from airport to them ?
Then need to return car before heading back to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 2 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 3 3 days solo in London
- 4 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Prem fares (again)
- 7 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 10 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 13 Chania
- 14 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 20 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Hotels in Turin
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 Help on ancient history route