I am flying into Rome
Need to pick-up a rental car....which town would make sense to rent from:
Arezzo or Chiusi
Which town as a more direct route from airport to them ?
Then need to return car before heading back to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 4 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 5 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Hotel advice
- 8 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 9 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 10 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 11 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 12 What to see in Dresden...
- 13 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 14 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 15 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 16 First Time Europe Trip
- 17 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 18 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 19 Tour or independent
- 20 Flamenco Shows
- 21 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 22 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 23 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 24 house exchange
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?