I am flying into Rome
Need to pick-up a rental car....which town would make sense to rent from:
Arezzo or Chiusi
Which town as a more direct route from airport to them ?
Then need to return car before heading back to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 2 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 3 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 4 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 5 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 Skye to Edinburgh
- 8 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 9 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 10 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 11 Flat in London
- 12 Trip to Rome
- 13 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 14 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 15 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 20 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 One night in Rome
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162