I am flying into Rome
Need to pick-up a rental car....which town would make sense to rent from:
Arezzo or Chiusi
Which town as a more direct route from airport to them ?
Then need to return car before heading back to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental insurance woes
- 2 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 3 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 4 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 5 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 6 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 7 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 8 12 Days in Italy
- 9 Paris recommendations?
- 10 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 11 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 12 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 15 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 Umbria and Piedmont
- 17 Norway Fjords
- 18 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 19 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 20 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 21 Car and Driver in Italy
- 22 Le Marche Research Help
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 25 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report