We made some train reservation for our Germany trip. We reserve a trip between Berlin and Dresden. We choosse to start the Trip in Berlin Bellevue sbahn becaus it will be near our lodging and to end it at Dresden HBF.
What i want to know is if it's the sbahn ride between Bellevue and Berlin HBF is include in the price. On the ticket it's says that the ticket include only what is written in the fahrkarte case. In this case it's only written Berlin-Dresden.
We can see Berlin Bellevue to Berlin HBF in the ihre reisercerbindng un reservierung hinfahrt.
If I havent indicate that I want to start from Bellevue would it be included anyways ?
It's written sbhan Bellevue (s5) 8:23. If i choose another line or another station will it be included ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in August
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 Help with tips in UK
- 9 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 13 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 16 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 17 Scotland itinerary advice
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 20 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 25 Positano Hotel in September