We made some train reservation for our Germany trip. We reserve a trip between Berlin and Dresden. We choosse to start the Trip in Berlin Bellevue sbahn becaus it will be near our lodging and to end it at Dresden HBF.
What i want to know is if it's the sbahn ride between Bellevue and Berlin HBF is include in the price. On the ticket it's says that the ticket include only what is written in the fahrkarte case. In this case it's only written Berlin-Dresden.
We can see Berlin Bellevue to Berlin HBF in the ihre reisercerbindng un reservierung hinfahrt.
If I havent indicate that I want to start from Bellevue would it be included anyways ?
It's written sbhan Bellevue (s5) 8:23. If i choose another line or another station will it be included ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airline to Rome
- 2 SE ITALY
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 monograms vacation tours
- 6 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 7 Towns around Lucca
- 8 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 11 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 17 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 20 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 21 Borghese Gallery Question
- 22 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 23 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Trains in Italy