We made some train reservation for our Germany trip. We reserve a trip between Berlin and Dresden. We choosse to start the Trip in Berlin Bellevue sbahn becaus it will be near our lodging and to end it at Dresden HBF.
What i want to know is if it's the sbahn ride between Bellevue and Berlin HBF is include in the price. On the ticket it's says that the ticket include only what is written in the fahrkarte case. In this case it's only written Berlin-Dresden.
We can see Berlin Bellevue to Berlin HBF in the ihre reisercerbindng un reservierung hinfahrt.
If I havent indicate that I want to start from Bellevue would it be included anyways ?
It's written sbhan Bellevue (s5) 8:23. If i choose another line or another station will it be included ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 6 3 weeks in Spain
- 7 4 days itinerary for France
- 8 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 9 Rent a car in England
- 10 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 11 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 12 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 13 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 16 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 2017 Easter in Italy
- 19 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 20 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 21 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 22 Edinburgh to Skye
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 25 Croatia transportation question.