I will be flying United Airlines into Frankfurt on Tuesday, June 19th arriving at 11:35 am from Houston, TX. I want to connect by train to Stuttgart. I see on the DB website that there is a nonstop train, costing 29 Euros, leaving at 1:20pm. There is another train leaving at 1:54pm, costing 39 Euros, and this one has a change of trains, I believe, in Mannheim (6 minutes layover). Should I take one of these two trains or a later one? I will check to see which terminal I arrive in, but how far will the walk be to the train station at the airport? Also, if I take the later train does anyone know if the tracks are close to each other in Mannheim to make an easy connection? I will have my one rolling suitcase and a backpack. I have not bought a ticket yet, but would like to soon before the prices go up. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 2 Street food in Turkey
- 3 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 One week in Venice - trips
- 10 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Scotland
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 21 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 22 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como