I will be flying United Airlines into Frankfurt on Tuesday, June 19th arriving at 11:35 am from Houston, TX. I want to connect by train to Stuttgart. I see on the DB website that there is a nonstop train, costing 29 Euros, leaving at 1:20pm. There is another train leaving at 1:54pm, costing 39 Euros, and this one has a change of trains, I believe, in Mannheim (6 minutes layover). Should I take one of these two trains or a later one? I will check to see which terminal I arrive in, but how far will the walk be to the train station at the airport? Also, if I take the later train does anyone know if the tracks are close to each other in Mannheim to make an easy connection? I will have my one rolling suitcase and a backpack. I have not bought a ticket yet, but would like to soon before the prices go up. Thanks!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Belgium
- 10 Navigo Decouverte
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 More help with housing in Puglia
- 14 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 15 days in Europe,
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 21 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 22 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 25 Barcelona - Hotel Help