I will be flying United Airlines into Frankfurt on Tuesday, June 19th arriving at 11:35 am from Houston, TX. I want to connect by train to Stuttgart. I see on the DB website that there is a nonstop train, costing 29 Euros, leaving at 1:20pm. There is another train leaving at 1:54pm, costing 39 Euros, and this one has a change of trains, I believe, in Mannheim (6 minutes layover). Should I take one of these two trains or a later one? I will check to see which terminal I arrive in, but how far will the walk be to the train station at the airport? Also, if I take the later train does anyone know if the tracks are close to each other in Mannheim to make an easy connection? I will have my one rolling suitcase and a backpack. I have not bought a ticket yet, but would like to soon before the prices go up. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 2 4-6 weeks
- 3 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Dresden or Leipzig
- 11 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 12 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 13 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets
- 15 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Venice Banning Fodors
- 25 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?