I will be flying United Airlines into Frankfurt on Tuesday, June 19th arriving at 11:35 am from Houston, TX. I want to connect by train to Stuttgart. I see on the DB website that there is a nonstop train, costing 29 Euros, leaving at 1:20pm. There is another train leaving at 1:54pm, costing 39 Euros, and this one has a change of trains, I believe, in Mannheim (6 minutes layover). Should I take one of these two trains or a later one? I will check to see which terminal I arrive in, but how far will the walk be to the train station at the airport? Also, if I take the later train does anyone know if the tracks are close to each other in Mannheim to make an easy connection? I will have my one rolling suitcase and a backpack. I have not bought a ticket yet, but would like to soon before the prices go up. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Story of the German Christmas star
- 2 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 3 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 4 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 5 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 6 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 7 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 8 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 9 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 American Express
- 14 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 15 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 16 Help with European vacation plan
- 17 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 18 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 21 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Three ferries to Mull