So I've started my research and find that the more I read the less I know ! I understand the Swiss pass and decided that the flexi pass was the best way to go as far as Switzerland travel. But then I started to look at train travel from Switzerland to two stops in Austria and then on to Munich. Help! You can do a combo of two counties with a Eurail pass but I can't figure out if there were any discounts for other travel in Switzerland with that pass. And what train would we take from Salzburg to Munich and what would that cost? Too many sights and options. Has anyone done any of this and how did it work?! I'd appreciate any and all suggestions.
Train passes in Switzerland vs eurail passes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 9 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 13 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 17 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 He said , she said
- 20 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -