So I've started my research and find that the more I read the less I know ! I understand the Swiss pass and decided that the flexi pass was the best way to go as far as Switzerland travel. But then I started to look at train travel from Switzerland to two stops in Austria and then on to Munich. Help! You can do a combo of two counties with a Eurail pass but I can't figure out if there were any discounts for other travel in Switzerland with that pass. And what train would we take from Salzburg to Munich and what would that cost? Too many sights and options. Has anyone done any of this and how did it work?! I'd appreciate any and all suggestions.
Train passes in Switzerland vs eurail passes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 4 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 8 What to wear
- 9 italy
- 10 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 11 Side trip from Geneva
- 12 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 13 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 14 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 15 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 16 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 22 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale