So I've started my research and find that the more I read the less I know ! I understand the Swiss pass and decided that the flexi pass was the best way to go as far as Switzerland travel. But then I started to look at train travel from Switzerland to two stops in Austria and then on to Munich. Help! You can do a combo of two counties with a Eurail pass but I can't figure out if there were any discounts for other travel in Switzerland with that pass. And what train would we take from Salzburg to Munich and what would that cost? Too many sights and options. Has anyone done any of this and how did it work?! I'd appreciate any and all suggestions.
Train passes in Switzerland vs eurail passes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 2 Paris and where else?
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Internet or travel agent?
- 8 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 9 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris
- 16 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 17 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?