So I've started my research and find that the more I read the less I know ! I understand the Swiss pass and decided that the flexi pass was the best way to go as far as Switzerland travel. But then I started to look at train travel from Switzerland to two stops in Austria and then on to Munich. Help! You can do a combo of two counties with a Eurail pass but I can't figure out if there were any discounts for other travel in Switzerland with that pass. And what train would we take from Salzburg to Munich and what would that cost? Too many sights and options. Has anyone done any of this and how did it work?! I'd appreciate any and all suggestions.
Train passes in Switzerland vs eurail passes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Street food in Turkey
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 8 Itinerary Help!
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 One week in Venice - trips
- 12 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 13 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 14 Scotland
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?