Hi there, does anyone know if I pre-purchase an Italy rail pass for four days of train travel, will it have flexi capability? I don't want to use it for 4 consecutive days of train travel. I read that most of the passes come with the flexibility built in, and that you simply have to enter the days that you want to use the pass on your first day of train travel, on the ticket. I don't see anywhere where I can specifically buy a flexi-pass. I want to travel by train for 4 days within a 10 day period. If anyone knows the answer to this, I would appreciate your input! I don't want to purchase rail passes and then find out I have to use them for consecutive days. Thanks!
train passes in italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV and Provence questions
- 2 Novels set in Greece
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Greek islands from Turkey
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 More help with housing in Puglia
- 13 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 21 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 Italian Lakes gardens
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip