Looking for suggestions on train passes for a family of 6 (13, 11, 9, 5). We need it to travel to Scotland, England and Paris. Is there a company that can do all three places?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague Main Train Station
- 2 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Lake como
- 5 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 6 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 10 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 11 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 12 Place to propose
- 13 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 14 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 16 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 17 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 18 Three for the road
- 19 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 20 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 21 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 25 British drivers