My travel agent tells me that we would better off to buy a train pass for our next trip.
We want to take the train from Munich-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna, Vienna-Praha, Praha-Dresden, and Dresden-Berlin.
The pass is almost 470 $, and she tells me that we might have to shell out additional fees once we are there for seat booking.
I took a look at prices online with DB Bahn, and the prices do look a lot steeper than for our last trip in Italy.
Are tickets cheaper once we are there if we buy them as we go along? Or is the pass really a good deal?
Train pass. Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 3 Paris in black and white
- 4 10 days to Explore Europe
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Looking for advice about travel insurance
- 7 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 8 plug adapters ITALY
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Transfer Milan airport
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 13 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 14 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 15 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 16 London for Free
- 17 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Day Trips from Nice
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 22 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal