My travel agent tells me that we would better off to buy a train pass for our next trip.
We want to take the train from Munich-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna, Vienna-Praha, Praha-Dresden, and Dresden-Berlin.
The pass is almost 470 $, and she tells me that we might have to shell out additional fees once we are there for seat booking.
I took a look at prices online with DB Bahn, and the prices do look a lot steeper than for our last trip in Italy.
Are tickets cheaper once we are there if we buy them as we go along? Or is the pass really a good deal?
Train pass. Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 one last portugal car rental question
- 4 Venice
- 5 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 15 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Swiss rail passes
- 20 Day trips
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?