My travel agent tells me that we would better off to buy a train pass for our next trip.
We want to take the train from Munich-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna, Vienna-Praha, Praha-Dresden, and Dresden-Berlin.
The pass is almost 470 $, and she tells me that we might have to shell out additional fees once we are there for seat booking.
I took a look at prices online with DB Bahn, and the prices do look a lot steeper than for our last trip in Italy.
Are tickets cheaper once we are there if we buy them as we go along? Or is the pass really a good deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen Tour Companies
- 2 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Vacation
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Praiano hotel question
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 21 Rome-Itinerary
- 22 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 25 Sabbatical in Tuscany