My travel agent tells me that we would better off to buy a train pass for our next trip.
We want to take the train from Munich-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna, Vienna-Praha, Praha-Dresden, and Dresden-Berlin.
The pass is almost 470 $, and she tells me that we might have to shell out additional fees once we are there for seat booking.
I took a look at prices online with DB Bahn, and the prices do look a lot steeper than for our last trip in Italy.
Are tickets cheaper once we are there if we buy them as we go along? Or is the pass really a good deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 4 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 5 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 6 weekend from cologne germany
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 9 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 10 3nights in Venice
- 11 multi city flights to europe
- 12 Europe itinerary questions
- 13 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 14 Earthquake near Naples
- 15 Munich itinerary review
- 16 13 nights in switzerland
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Football Tickets - Athens
- 21 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Positano or Sorrento?
- 25 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi