My travel agent tells me that we would better off to buy a train pass for our next trip.
We want to take the train from Munich-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna, Vienna-Praha, Praha-Dresden, and Dresden-Berlin.
The pass is almost 470 $, and she tells me that we might have to shell out additional fees once we are there for seat booking.
I took a look at prices online with DB Bahn, and the prices do look a lot steeper than for our last trip in Italy.
Are tickets cheaper once we are there if we buy them as we go along? Or is the pass really a good deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 2 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 5 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 Scotland and London 21 days
- 8 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 10 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 11 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 12 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 13 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Venice
- 16 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 17 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 18 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 19 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 22 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 23 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017