My travel agent tells me that we would better off to buy a train pass for our next trip.
We want to take the train from Munich-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna, Vienna-Praha, Praha-Dresden, and Dresden-Berlin.
The pass is almost 470 $, and she tells me that we might have to shell out additional fees once we are there for seat booking.
I took a look at prices online with DB Bahn, and the prices do look a lot steeper than for our last trip in Italy.
Are tickets cheaper once we are there if we buy them as we go along? Or is the pass really a good deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 2 Visit to Engand
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 7 Final Four
- 8 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 Parking in Girona
- 11 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 12 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 13 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 14 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 15 SNCF - low price for summer
- 16 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 17 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 18 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 19 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 22 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To