My travel agent tells me that we would better off to buy a train pass for our next trip.
We want to take the train from Munich-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna, Vienna-Praha, Praha-Dresden, and Dresden-Berlin.
The pass is almost 470 $, and she tells me that we might have to shell out additional fees once we are there for seat booking.
I took a look at prices online with DB Bahn, and the prices do look a lot steeper than for our last trip in Italy.
Are tickets cheaper once we are there if we buy them as we go along? Or is the pass really a good deal?
Train pass. Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 3 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 4 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 9 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 10 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 Five nights in Extremadura
- 13 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 18 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 19 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 24 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 25 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep