My travel agent tells me that we would better off to buy a train pass for our next trip.
We want to take the train from Munich-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna, Vienna-Praha, Praha-Dresden, and Dresden-Berlin.
The pass is almost 470 $, and she tells me that we might have to shell out additional fees once we are there for seat booking.
I took a look at prices online with DB Bahn, and the prices do look a lot steeper than for our last trip in Italy.
Are tickets cheaper once we are there if we buy them as we go along? Or is the pass really a good deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 2 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Paris hotel
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Stuck in Paris
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 21 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 22 Spain - day driver advice
- 23 Greece
- 24 Ex-pats with young kids
- 25 Iceland france spain