My travel agent tells me that we would better off to buy a train pass for our next trip.
We want to take the train from Munich-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna, Vienna-Praha, Praha-Dresden, and Dresden-Berlin.
The pass is almost 470 $, and she tells me that we might have to shell out additional fees once we are there for seat booking.
I took a look at prices online with DB Bahn, and the prices do look a lot steeper than for our last trip in Italy.
Are tickets cheaper once we are there if we buy them as we go along? Or is the pass really a good deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 2 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 3 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 4 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 5 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 6 Italy for the first time
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 10 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 11 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 12 Our European adventures
- 13 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 14 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Spain Trip Report
- 17 CDG international flight
- 18 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 19 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 20 Norfolk base
- 21 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 22 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 23 Gelato course in Rome?
- 24 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona