My travel agent tells me that we would better off to buy a train pass for our next trip.
We want to take the train from Munich-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna, Vienna-Praha, Praha-Dresden, and Dresden-Berlin.
The pass is almost 470 $, and she tells me that we might have to shell out additional fees once we are there for seat booking.
I took a look at prices online with DB Bahn, and the prices do look a lot steeper than for our last trip in Italy.
Are tickets cheaper once we are there if we buy them as we go along? Or is the pass really a good deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 3 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 4 Flight Cost to Athens
- 5 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 6 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 7 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 8 Public Transport information App/Website
- 9 Hotel advice
- 10 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 11 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 12 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 15 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 16 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 17 Vet my itinerary
- 18 Sienna with kids
- 19 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 20 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 21 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 22 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 23 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 24 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 25 Tour or independent