My travel agent tells me that we would better off to buy a train pass for our next trip.
We want to take the train from Munich-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna, Vienna-Praha, Praha-Dresden, and Dresden-Berlin.
The pass is almost 470 $, and she tells me that we might have to shell out additional fees once we are there for seat booking.
I took a look at prices online with DB Bahn, and the prices do look a lot steeper than for our last trip in Italy.
Are tickets cheaper once we are there if we buy them as we go along? Or is the pass really a good deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 How big backpack do I need?
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 Laundry - Ireland?
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Prague on a budget...
- 10 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 11 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 12 Holiday Itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Help!
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 16 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 17 AVE train tickets questions.
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4