My travel agent tells me that we would better off to buy a train pass for our next trip.
We want to take the train from Munich-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna, Vienna-Praha, Praha-Dresden, and Dresden-Berlin.
The pass is almost 470 $, and she tells me that we might have to shell out additional fees once we are there for seat booking.
I took a look at prices online with DB Bahn, and the prices do look a lot steeper than for our last trip in Italy.
Are tickets cheaper once we are there if we buy them as we go along? Or is the pass really a good deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 7 Germany family road trip help!
- 8 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 Santorini lodging
- 10 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Prague
- 15 Ischia
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Spain and South of France
- 18 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 19 Overnight at Heathrow
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 France, UK and Ireland
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Ronda Wine/biking
- 24 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 25 El Pastrami en Madrid