I am travelling through Europe with my mom early next year and need a little help with routes and transport.
We are starting in Paris and then wanting to go to lake como.
We want to get the train and stop off in switzerland (zurich) or the south of france on the way. Which route would you recommend and which is the better train ride??
Any suggestions on which way to go and which service to take would be very much appreciated.
Train - Paris to lake como with stopover
- 1 Travel in Spain
- 2 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 3 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 4 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 5 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 6 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 7 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 8 Lucerne where to stay
- 9 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 10 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 11 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 12 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 13 I Need To Vent!
- 14 France: CDG to Beaune
- 15 Athens licensed tour guide
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Visit to Russia - Money
- 22 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 23 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 24 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 25 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death