We need to return to Paris from Vienna and have considered Nikki air the early morning of our late evening flight home to the states. However, that being a little nerve racking,would I be better off doing the overnight train Vienna-Munich-Paris which arrives around 9:30 a.m. Would appreciate hearing experiences on both.Thank you
train or plane Vienna-Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 3 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 4 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 7 Germany for 3 weeks
- 8 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 9 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 10 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 11 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 12 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 13 WiFi on trains
- 14 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 15 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 16 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 17 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 18 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 19 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 20 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 21 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 A guide to Madrid
- 24 Amsterday > Bruges
- 25 CDG questions