I'm planning to visit Europe for whole December with my parents. I will be coming to Europe from Edinburgh.
I'm still doubting whether to take plane or train between all the destinations due to winter season (perhaps there might be a flight cancellation or delay due to the weather), airport transfer to/from city and the expansive train tickets. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to both minimize the budget and travel risk..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오호텔 ...ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접 속:vtk17.COM.+//
- 2 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 5 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 6 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 Iceland in 7 days.
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 16 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 17 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 18 Luggage Storage
- 19 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 Intercity Notte training boarding time