I'm planning to visit Europe for whole December with my parents. I will be coming to Europe from Edinburgh.
I'm still doubting whether to take plane or train between all the destinations due to winter season (perhaps there might be a flight cancellation or delay due to the weather), airport transfer to/from city and the expansive train tickets. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to both minimize the budget and travel risk..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 2 visa appointment experience
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 8 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 9 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 10 4 week trip Turkey
- 11 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 12 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 13 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 14 Holiday in Austria
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 Rue des Rosiers
- 19 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 20 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 21 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 22 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 23 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 24 Scotland Trip
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris