I'm planning to visit Europe for whole December with my parents. I will be coming to Europe from Edinburgh.
I'm still doubting whether to take plane or train between all the destinations due to winter season (perhaps there might be a flight cancellation or delay due to the weather), airport transfer to/from city and the expansive train tickets. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to both minimize the budget and travel risk..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 14 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 French immersion courses in France
- 17 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 18 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 19 Italy in a week
- 20 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 24 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 25 Amsterdam and Antwerp?