I'm planning to visit Europe for whole December with my parents. I will be coming to Europe from Edinburgh.
I'm still doubting whether to take plane or train between all the destinations due to winter season (perhaps there might be a flight cancellation or delay due to the weather), airport transfer to/from city and the expansive train tickets. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to both minimize the budget and travel risk..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 2 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 3 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 6 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 12 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 13 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 17 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 2 weeks Europe trip
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017