I'm planning to visit Europe for whole December with my parents. I will be coming to Europe from Edinburgh.
I'm still doubting whether to take plane or train between all the destinations due to winter season (perhaps there might be a flight cancellation or delay due to the weather), airport transfer to/from city and the expansive train tickets. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to both minimize the budget and travel risk..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cartagena Spain
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 Malaga Spain
- 4 Ibiiza Spain
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Iceland trip report!
- 7 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 8 Seville to Cordoba
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 17 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 18 ATM
- 19 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 20 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 London Hotel - Different Request
- 24 Portugal rental car
- 25 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa