I'm planning to visit Europe for whole December with my parents. I will be coming to Europe from Edinburgh.
I'm still doubting whether to take plane or train between all the destinations due to winter season (perhaps there might be a flight cancellation or delay due to the weather), airport transfer to/from city and the expansive train tickets. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to both minimize the budget and travel risk..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 2 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 Spain: train/rental car help
- 5 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 First Solo Adventure
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 12 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 13 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 14 Stu Tower
- 15 PARIS
- 16 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 17 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 18 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 19 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 20 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 21 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 22 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 23 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 24 Airline to Rome
- 25 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest