I'm planning to visit Europe for whole December with my parents. I will be coming to Europe from Edinburgh.
I'm still doubting whether to take plane or train between all the destinations due to winter season (perhaps there might be a flight cancellation or delay due to the weather), airport transfer to/from city and the expansive train tickets. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to both minimize the budget and travel risk..
Train or Plane in December?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul airport transportation
- 2 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 3 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 4 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Sending money from the UK to the US
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Gite and/or agritourism
- 10 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 11 Athens/Istanbul March
- 12 English ruined castles
- 13 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 19 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 20 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 25 Dublin to Armagh?