I'm planning to visit Europe for whole December with my parents. I will be coming to Europe from Edinburgh.
I'm still doubting whether to take plane or train between all the destinations due to winter season (perhaps there might be a flight cancellation or delay due to the weather), airport transfer to/from city and the expansive train tickets. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to both minimize the budget and travel risk..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 4 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 5 Scotland Question
- 6 London Paris
- 7 Venice to Positano
- 8 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 9 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 13 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 14 London dining service charge
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 17 Scandinavia????
- 18 GPS vs Google Maps
- 19 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 20 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 21 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 22 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 25 Italy June 2016 - Attire?