I'm planning to visit Europe for whole December with my parents. I will be coming to Europe from Edinburgh.
I'm still doubting whether to take plane or train between all the destinations due to winter season (perhaps there might be a flight cancellation or delay due to the weather), airport transfer to/from city and the expansive train tickets. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to both minimize the budget and travel risk..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Italy
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Vienna or Budapest?
- 4 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Ireland & Scotland
- 7 Scenic Driving Routes
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 10 Andalucia in December
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 13 Budapest Hotels
- 14 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 15 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 16 London's Must Sights!
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 19 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 20 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 21 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 24 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 25 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?