I'm planning to visit Europe for whole December with my parents. I will be coming to Europe from Edinburgh.
I'm still doubting whether to take plane or train between all the destinations due to winter season (perhaps there might be a flight cancellation or delay due to the weather), airport transfer to/from city and the expansive train tickets. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to both minimize the budget and travel risk..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 3 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 4 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 5 Dolomites October 14-18
- 6 Lyon
- 7 Le Marche, Italy
- 8 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 9 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 10 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 11 sim card
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 15 Is Venice overrated?
- 16 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 19 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 20 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 21 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 22 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 23 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 24 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 25 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS