I'm planning to visit Europe for whole December with my parents. I will be coming to Europe from Edinburgh.
I'm still doubting whether to take plane or train between all the destinations due to winter season (perhaps there might be a flight cancellation or delay due to the weather), airport transfer to/from city and the expansive train tickets. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to both minimize the budget and travel risk..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 advice on getting from Cardiff to Germany
- 5 New Data Suggests the Best Time to Book Your Flight is 54 Days in Advance
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Revised itinerary for italy
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 10 Biarritz family holiday
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Lisbon hotel
- 13 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 18 Italy
- 19 4 Days in Tuscany
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.