My cousin is flying into Amsterdam and then picking up a car in Gothenburg.
What is the best way for her to get there? Are there any smaller European airlines that she could take? Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sim card
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 4 Exchanging Currency in Belgium
- 5 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 6 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 7 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 8 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 9 munich - day trips
- 10 Edinburgh in March
- 11 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 12 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 13 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 14 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 15 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 16 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 17 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 18 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 19 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 20 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 21 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 22 Naples to Pompeii
- 23 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 24 Parking in Italy
- 25 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?