My cousin is flying into Amsterdam and then picking up a car in Gothenburg.
What is the best way for her to get there? Are there any smaller European airlines that she could take? Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in August
- 2 Iceland in January/February
- 3 Valencia Spain
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 6 Driving in Italy
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 9 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 10 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 11 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 12 Rome Water Shortage
- 13 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 14 Getting around London
- 15 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 18 Train travel to and from Paris
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 21 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 22 Christmas in Spain
- 23 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 24 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 25 Vigo Spain????