My fiance and I are headed off for our honeymoon in June. We're trying to decide whether to take a train or fly between Paris and Munich. There isn't much of a difference in price--flights are $188 (for a crappy time), train is $140-something. The flight's about 3 1/2 hours long, the train is 6, but we would get to see cool scenery, and having to go to the airport and go through security and customs might put us at close to 5 hours flying anyway.
What do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 2 2 Months in Sicily
- 3 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 What tips can you give about packing?
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Le Marche, Italy
- 8 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 9 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 10 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 11 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 14 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 15 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 16 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 17 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 18 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 19 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 20 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 24 Short Trip in July
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report