My fiance and I are headed off for our honeymoon in June. We're trying to decide whether to take a train or fly between Paris and Munich. There isn't much of a difference in price--flights are $188 (for a crappy time), train is $140-something. The flight's about 3 1/2 hours long, the train is 6, but we would get to see cool scenery, and having to go to the airport and go through security and customs might put us at close to 5 hours flying anyway.
What do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 2 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 weekend from cologne germany
- 5 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 6 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 7 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 8 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 11 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 12 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 13 Milan and Lake Como
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 16 One week in Europe
- 17 Budapest to Kosice
- 18 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 19 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 20 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 21 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 22 Munich itinerary review
- 23 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 24 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 25 Switzerland in September