My fiance and I are headed off for our honeymoon in June. We're trying to decide whether to take a train or fly between Paris and Munich. There isn't much of a difference in price--flights are $188 (for a crappy time), train is $140-something. The flight's about 3 1/2 hours long, the train is 6, but we would get to see cool scenery, and having to go to the airport and go through security and customs might put us at close to 5 hours flying anyway.
What do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT C*Are
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 4 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 5 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 9 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 10 Hiking in Switzerland
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 14 CASH OR CARD?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip