My fiance and I are headed off for our honeymoon in June. We're trying to decide whether to take a train or fly between Paris and Munich. There isn't much of a difference in price--flights are $188 (for a crappy time), train is $140-something. The flight's about 3 1/2 hours long, the train is 6, but we would get to see cool scenery, and having to go to the airport and go through security and customs might put us at close to 5 hours flying anyway.
What do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 Italy Car Scam
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 8 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 9 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 10 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Can parking
- 20 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 21 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 22 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 23 Douro Valley in January?
- 24 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 25 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?