My fiance and I are headed off for our honeymoon in June. We're trying to decide whether to take a train or fly between Paris and Munich. There isn't much of a difference in price--flights are $188 (for a crappy time), train is $140-something. The flight's about 3 1/2 hours long, the train is 6, but we would get to see cool scenery, and having to go to the airport and go through security and customs might put us at close to 5 hours flying anyway.
What do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Bolivia
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 5 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 6-7 Days in France
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 18 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip