Can someone advise if driving to Lucca from Florence and parking, would be very difficult. Would it be best to take the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel WiFi - France
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 6 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 7 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 8 Paris to Ramstein
- 9 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 10 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 11 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 12 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 13 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 14 3 days with a Swindon base
- 15 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 16 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 17 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 18 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 19 RFID Protection
- 20 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 21 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 22 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 12 days europe
- 25 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance