Can someone advise if driving to Lucca from Florence and parking, would be very difficult. Would it be best to take the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 6 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 7 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 8 A week in Paris
- 9 38 Days in Paris
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 12 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 Azores
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Sundays in Puglia
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Prague
- 25 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!