Can someone advise if driving to Lucca from Florence and parking, would be very difficult. Would it be best to take the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 2 Stonehenge and Bath
- 3 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Barcelona extension
- 6 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 7 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 Kilt makers
- 10 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 11 From Genoa to Rome...
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 Enjoying England for a year!
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 18 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 19 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 20 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 23 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 24 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 25 France to stop making foie grois