Would you recommend taking the train to Annecy from Lyon or driving? I have 3 days in between meetings in Lyon, and want to spend the weekend in Annecy. Also, how long is the drive to Annecy from Lyon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 7 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 8 Madrid airport question
- 9 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 10 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Aix Provence
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 15 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 16 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 17 What tips can you give about packing?
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 One night in Rome
- 21 Sintra
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Murren to Prague
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice