HI. Our family of 5 are travelling to Italy this year for the first time. Can't wait. We are staying in a few places. On 1st July, we need to travel from Bellagio to San Gimignano.. We will then be staying in San Gimi and Orvieto for a total of 9 days so we will need a car in that time. What i need help with is travelling from Bellagio. Do we catch the train to a town closer to our destination and then hire a car from there? Or is it better to hire the car in Bellagio and drive to San Gimi by ourselves. Looking at train schedules, we could train to Pisa and then pick up the car and carry on to San Gimi. The train trip seems to be around 4.5 hours, with 2 changes. What is our best option here? Any advice?
Train or Car
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 2 Am I too fat too travel?
- 3 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 4 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 5 3 days in Barcelona
- 6 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 7 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 8 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 9 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 12 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 13 Prague to Poland
- 14 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 15 110 Taillevant Paris (Dining Room or with the Sommeliers)
- 16 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 19 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 20 Santorini Hotel
- 21 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 DeGaulle Airport
- 23 9 nights in Ireland
- 24 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris