HI. Our family of 5 are travelling to Italy this year for the first time. Can't wait. We are staying in a few places. On 1st July, we need to travel from Bellagio to San Gimignano.. We will then be staying in San Gimi and Orvieto for a total of 9 days so we will need a car in that time. What i need help with is travelling from Bellagio. Do we catch the train to a town closer to our destination and then hire a car from there? Or is it better to hire the car in Bellagio and drive to San Gimi by ourselves. Looking at train schedules, we could train to Pisa and then pick up the car and carry on to San Gimi. The train trip seems to be around 4.5 hours, with 2 changes. What is our best option here? Any advice?
Train or Car
- 1 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 2 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 just want to know
- 5 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 6 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 10 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 11 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 15 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 20 Day trip to Capri
- 21 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 22 London at Xmas
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?