HI. Our family of 5 are travelling to Italy this year for the first time. Can't wait. We are staying in a few places. On 1st July, we need to travel from Bellagio to San Gimignano.. We will then be staying in San Gimi and Orvieto for a total of 9 days so we will need a car in that time. What i need help with is travelling from Bellagio. Do we catch the train to a town closer to our destination and then hire a car from there? Or is it better to hire the car in Bellagio and drive to San Gimi by ourselves. Looking at train schedules, we could train to Pisa and then pick up the car and carry on to San Gimi. The train trip seems to be around 4.5 hours, with 2 changes. What is our best option here? Any advice?
Train or Car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 3 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 4 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 7 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 nearby cities to london
- 11 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 14 Swiss rail passes
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 18 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 19 Augsburg with kids
- 20 train to Vernon France
- 21 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 25 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!