Hi All - I've done a bit of research and I'm still puzzled about my options for public transportation from Siena to San Gimignano. I understand that the train doesn't go all the way to San Gimignano, but only as far as Poggibonsai, but which would actually be more convenient? We are staying right near the train station in Siena, so I'm thinking train to Poggibonsai and then short bus ride from there? Or should we just go with the bus all the way?
Train or bus to from Siena to San Gimignano?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh - outings?
- 2 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 3 What to wear
- 4 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 7 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 8 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 9 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 10 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 14 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 21 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 22 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 23 American electrical gadgets
- 24 Fjords, How To?
- 25 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich