Hi All - I've done a bit of research and I'm still puzzled about my options for public transportation from Siena to San Gimignano. I understand that the train doesn't go all the way to San Gimignano, but only as far as Poggibonsai, but which would actually be more convenient? We are staying right near the train station in Siena, so I'm thinking train to Poggibonsai and then short bus ride from there? Or should we just go with the bus all the way?
Train or bus to from Siena to San Gimignano?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 6 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 7 rent car / Munich
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 13 Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Ireland in a week
- 22 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"