Hi All - I've done a bit of research and I'm still puzzled about my options for public transportation from Siena to San Gimignano. I understand that the train doesn't go all the way to San Gimignano, but only as far as Poggibonsai, but which would actually be more convenient? We are staying right near the train station in Siena, so I'm thinking train to Poggibonsai and then short bus ride from there? Or should we just go with the bus all the way?
Train or bus to from Siena to San Gimignano?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London day trips, especially castles
- 2 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 6 Day trips from Marseille
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 9 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 10 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 11 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Zurich, Switzerland
- 14 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 18 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 19 Day trips
- 20 London tube
- 21 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Swiss rail passes
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine