I need some updated information on public transit information for travel from Santiago De Compostela to Porto. Can anyone out there help me? I've contacted Rail Europe for assistance, but published train times are sketchy at best and take 10-12 hours. Tickets cannot be purchased online. Are there any regional or local train services in this area that I can be directed to? It's my understanding that train service is possible via Vigo (about 4 hours), but published train schedules are uncertain and not readily available. Former blogs I've researched have fairly outdated time tables. I've also tried the bus service (www.alsa.es) and there schedules are very infrequent. Can anyone please help me with my itinerary? My goal is to get from Santiago to Lisbon by July 24th via overnights in Porto and Fatima. Thanks.
Train or Bus Service from Santiago De Compostela, Spain to Porto, Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Germain
- 2 When to go to Sicily
- 3 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 4 Rome Areas to stay
- 5 Wengen to Torino?
- 6 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 7 Lakes District UK
- 8 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 9 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 14 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 15 how about a Malaga lunch?
- 16 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 17 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 18 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 19 England & Scotland in April
- 20 Rental car scams in Italy
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 24 Unique Venice Activity
- 25 22 days or DIY tour