I need some updated information on public transit information for travel from Santiago De Compostela to Porto. Can anyone out there help me? I've contacted Rail Europe for assistance, but published train times are sketchy at best and take 10-12 hours. Tickets cannot be purchased online. Are there any regional or local train services in this area that I can be directed to? It's my understanding that train service is possible via Vigo (about 4 hours), but published train schedules are uncertain and not readily available. Former blogs I've researched have fairly outdated time tables. I've also tried the bus service (www.alsa.es) and there schedules are very infrequent. Can anyone please help me with my itinerary? My goal is to get from Santiago to Lisbon by July 24th via overnights in Porto and Fatima. Thanks.
Train or Bus Service from Santiago De Compostela, Spain to Porto, Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 3 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 6 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 9 Seville hotels
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 12 Italy
- 13 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 18 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Lavender Fields
- 21 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 22 Munich
- 23 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 24 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 25 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?