Which is the best for a day trip in terms of accessibilty to old town and cost effective? Is there a cost effective return ticket for either mode?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 2 sncf help
- 3 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 4 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 5 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 6 Another Paris Trip Report
- 7 Possible flight cancellation?
- 8 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 9 Order/Method of Travel
- 10 Spain in Nov.
- 11 December in "Germany"
- 12 Last week of Dec and 1st week of Jan
- 13 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 14 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 15 Paris dining-with teens
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 January Travel
- 18 Amalfi Coast in June
- 19 Murano glass question
- 20 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 21 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 22 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 23 Ferrari Factory
- 24 Help! First Time to Italy
- 25 Paris GTG - October 21