Which is the best for a day trip in terms of accessibilty to old town and cost effective? Is there a cost effective return ticket for either mode?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Our first trip to Europe
- 3 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 4 Provence Planning Help
- 5 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 6 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 7 My summer in Paris
- 8 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 9 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 10 A wonderful month in France
- 11 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 12 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 13 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 14 Venice: Shopping Question
- 15 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 16 Puglia and Matera
- 17 French towns in autumn
- 18 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 19 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 20 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 21 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 22 Train tickets in Europe
- 23 Cinque Terre
- 24 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 25 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?