Which is the best for a day trip in terms of accessibilty to old town and cost effective? Is there a cost effective return ticket for either mode?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 2 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Belgium advice
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 8 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 9 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 10 Amalfi or Positano
- 11 Rome to Positano
- 12 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 13 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 14 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 15 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 16 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 17 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 18 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 19 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 20 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 21 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 22 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 23 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Rome to Portofino -