Which is the best for a day trip in terms of accessibilty to old town and cost effective? Is there a cost effective return ticket for either mode?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 2 Puigcerdes to Carcassone?
- 3 Ronda to Seville
- 4 Germany train/bus question
- 5 Camino Redux
- 6 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 9 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 10 Car rental Croatia
- 11 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 14 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 17 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 18 kureiff and dcd
- 19 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 20 February in Florence
- 21 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 22 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 23 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 24 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 25 PLITVICE LAKES