We plan to take a train from London to Edinburgh when we visit in Sept. Currently checking out central London hotels and have found one near Victoria station. Would that be a convenient departure point?
Train London to Edinburgh from Victoria station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 3 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 4 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 5 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 6 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 driving in france with kids
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 15 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Story of the German Christmas star
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015