Might anyone be familiar with the Santa Maria Novella train station and if we can walk there from the Duomo area? How many minutes will that walk take?
We 3 have some train questions:
We would like to take a day trip from Florence and visit Lucca and Pisa for the day.
Which city should be visit first? Why?
What is the difference between first and second class? ( We need no food.)
May we purchase all the tickets we will need for the day at the same time in the morning?
Hypothetically: Florence to Lucca; Lucca to PIsa; Pisa to Florence
or... Florence to Pisa; Pisa to Lucca; Lucca to Florence
Would a credit card be accepted for our fares?
We are assuming that the train is the most economical/ practical way to enjoy this day. I hope we are not taking on more than non-Italian speaking tourists should do.
Thank you very, very much!
Train info : Florence, Lucca, Pisa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 6 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 7 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 10 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 14 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 15 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 16 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 17 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 18 Purse week?
- 19 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 St Christophers Paris
- 22 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 23 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train