Might anyone be familiar with the Santa Maria Novella train station and if we can walk there from the Duomo area? How many minutes will that walk take?
We 3 have some train questions:
We would like to take a day trip from Florence and visit Lucca and Pisa for the day.
Which city should be visit first? Why?
What is the difference between first and second class? ( We need no food.)
May we purchase all the tickets we will need for the day at the same time in the morning?
Hypothetically: Florence to Lucca; Lucca to PIsa; Pisa to Florence
or... Florence to Pisa; Pisa to Lucca; Lucca to Florence
Would a credit card be accepted for our fares?
We are assuming that the train is the most economical/ practical way to enjoy this day. I hope we are not taking on more than non-Italian speaking tourists should do.
Thank you very, very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.N) OUTLOOK Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 OUTLOOK Tec#
- 2 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 6 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 Best layover option
- 9 3 months in Bristol
- 10 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 11 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 12 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 13 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 14 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 15 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 16 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 17 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 18 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 21 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 22 Chania or Rhodes Town
- 23 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 Which side of Praiano, Amalfi coast: Gavitella side or Marina did Praia?