Might anyone be familiar with the Santa Maria Novella train station and if we can walk there from the Duomo area? How many minutes will that walk take?
We 3 have some train questions:
We would like to take a day trip from Florence and visit Lucca and Pisa for the day.
Which city should be visit first? Why?
What is the difference between first and second class? ( We need no food.)
May we purchase all the tickets we will need for the day at the same time in the morning?
Hypothetically: Florence to Lucca; Lucca to PIsa; Pisa to Florence
or... Florence to Pisa; Pisa to Lucca; Lucca to Florence
Would a credit card be accepted for our fares?
We are assuming that the train is the most economical/ practical way to enjoy this day. I hope we are not taking on more than non-Italian speaking tourists should do.
Thank you very, very much!
Train info : Florence, Lucca, Pisa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight Layover in Berlin
- 2 Train from Sarlat
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 5 Norway in June with parents.
- 6 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 9 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 10 Airb2b in Paris
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 13 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 16 Trains Austria
- 17 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 18 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 19 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 20 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 21 April in Madrid
- 22 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 23 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 24 How many days to stay in Madrid? (1st time travel to there..)
- 25 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...