Might anyone be familiar with the Santa Maria Novella train station and if we can walk there from the Duomo area? How many minutes will that walk take?
We 3 have some train questions:
We would like to take a day trip from Florence and visit Lucca and Pisa for the day.
Which city should be visit first? Why?
What is the difference between first and second class? ( We need no food.)
May we purchase all the tickets we will need for the day at the same time in the morning?
Hypothetically: Florence to Lucca; Lucca to PIsa; Pisa to Florence
or... Florence to Pisa; Pisa to Lucca; Lucca to Florence
Would a credit card be accepted for our fares?
We are assuming that the train is the most economical/ practical way to enjoy this day. I hope we are not taking on more than non-Italian speaking tourists should do.
Thank you very, very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Leather Shop - Real or Rip Off ?
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 4 Train Ticket Help
- 5 Home base for a month in France?
- 6 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 7 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 8 Bordeaux TRIP
- 9 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 10 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 11 Barcelona completely overrated
- 12 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 15 Munich restaurant recs
- 16 Norway accessories and must have
- 17 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Norway holiday locations
- 20 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 21 Our European adventures
- 22 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 23 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 Greece in 15 Days