Might anyone be familiar with the Santa Maria Novella train station and if we can walk there from the Duomo area? How many minutes will that walk take?
We 3 have some train questions:
We would like to take a day trip from Florence and visit Lucca and Pisa for the day.
Which city should be visit first? Why?
What is the difference between first and second class? ( We need no food.)
May we purchase all the tickets we will need for the day at the same time in the morning?
Hypothetically: Florence to Lucca; Lucca to PIsa; Pisa to Florence
or... Florence to Pisa; Pisa to Lucca; Lucca to Florence
Would a credit card be accepted for our fares?
We are assuming that the train is the most economical/ practical way to enjoy this day. I hope we are not taking on more than non-Italian speaking tourists should do.
Thank you very, very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 Alsace to Austria?
- 9 road trip through scotland
- 10 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 11 Wales
- 12 Best Neck Pillow
- 13 barcelona neighborhood
- 14 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 15 Tieks for travel
- 16 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 17 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 18 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 19 Where to eat in Rome?
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 24 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.