Might anyone be familiar with the Santa Maria Novella train station and if we can walk there from the Duomo area? How many minutes will that walk take?
We 3 have some train questions:
We would like to take a day trip from Florence and visit Lucca and Pisa for the day.
Which city should be visit first? Why?
What is the difference between first and second class? ( We need no food.)
May we purchase all the tickets we will need for the day at the same time in the morning?
Hypothetically: Florence to Lucca; Lucca to PIsa; Pisa to Florence
or... Florence to Pisa; Pisa to Lucca; Lucca to Florence
Would a credit card be accepted for our fares?
We are assuming that the train is the most economical/ practical way to enjoy this day. I hope we are not taking on more than non-Italian speaking tourists should do.
Thank you very, very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 2 First trip to Italy
- 3 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 6 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 7 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 8 Le Marche Research Help
- 9 Northern lights in December
- 10 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 11 Verona and Lake Garda
- 12 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 13 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 14 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 15 European Cooking Secrets
- 16 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 17 20 Days in Europe
- 18 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 19 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 20 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 21 Italy - rental car damages query
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 London's Must Sights!
- 24 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 25 Travel help