Might anyone be familiar with the Santa Maria Novella train station and if we can walk there from the Duomo area? How many minutes will that walk take?
We 3 have some train questions:
We would like to take a day trip from Florence and visit Lucca and Pisa for the day.
Which city should be visit first? Why?
What is the difference between first and second class? ( We need no food.)
May we purchase all the tickets we will need for the day at the same time in the morning?
Hypothetically: Florence to Lucca; Lucca to PIsa; Pisa to Florence
or... Florence to Pisa; Pisa to Lucca; Lucca to Florence
Would a credit card be accepted for our fares?
We are assuming that the train is the most economical/ practical way to enjoy this day. I hope we are not taking on more than non-Italian speaking tourists should do.
Thank you very, very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 2 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 3 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 4 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 5 First Time Europe Trip
- 6 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 7 Hotel advice
- 8 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 9 Tour or independent
- 10 Flamenco Shows
- 11 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 12 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 13 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 15 house exchange
- 16 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 19 What to see in Dresden...
- 20 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 21 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?
- 22 Day River trips from Porto
- 23 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 24 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website