Might anyone be familiar with the Santa Maria Novella train station and if we can walk there from the Duomo area? How many minutes will that walk take?
We 3 have some train questions:
We would like to take a day trip from Florence and visit Lucca and Pisa for the day.
Which city should be visit first? Why?
What is the difference between first and second class? ( We need no food.)
May we purchase all the tickets we will need for the day at the same time in the morning?
Hypothetically: Florence to Lucca; Lucca to PIsa; Pisa to Florence
or... Florence to Pisa; Pisa to Lucca; Lucca to Florence
Would a credit card be accepted for our fares?
We are assuming that the train is the most economical/ practical way to enjoy this day. I hope we are not taking on more than non-Italian speaking tourists should do.
Thank you very, very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 fear of driving in rome!
- 3 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 4 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 5 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 6 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 7 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 8 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 11 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 12 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 13 Italy trains question
- 14 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 15 Trains France/Switzerland
- 16 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 17 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 18 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 19 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 20 One in Paris ... help
- 21 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 22 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 23 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 24 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 25 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please