Might anyone be familiar with the Santa Maria Novella train station and if we can walk there from the Duomo area? How many minutes will that walk take?
We 3 have some train questions:
We would like to take a day trip from Florence and visit Lucca and Pisa for the day.
Which city should be visit first? Why?
What is the difference between first and second class? ( We need no food.)
May we purchase all the tickets we will need for the day at the same time in the morning?
Hypothetically: Florence to Lucca; Lucca to PIsa; Pisa to Florence
or... Florence to Pisa; Pisa to Lucca; Lucca to Florence
Would a credit card be accepted for our fares?
We are assuming that the train is the most economical/ practical way to enjoy this day. I hope we are not taking on more than non-Italian speaking tourists should do.
Thank you very, very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스포츠사이트【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 0004』】】사설안전놀이터
- 2 추천사이트【 SCB 3 3、CＯM - 코드: 0004 】㏂가상축구배팅
- 3 사설놀이터추천【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 0004』】】해외스포츠사이트
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 France Itinerary Advice
- 6 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 Trip to Rome
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 21 Transportation
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 Things to do in Montpellier
- 25 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?