Might anyone be familiar with the Santa Maria Novella train station and if we can walk there from the Duomo area? How many minutes will that walk take?
We 3 have some train questions:
We would like to take a day trip from Florence and visit Lucca and Pisa for the day.
Which city should be visit first? Why?
What is the difference between first and second class? ( We need no food.)
May we purchase all the tickets we will need for the day at the same time in the morning?
Hypothetically: Florence to Lucca; Lucca to PIsa; Pisa to Florence
or... Florence to Pisa; Pisa to Lucca; Lucca to Florence
Would a credit card be accepted for our fares?
We are assuming that the train is the most economical/ practical way to enjoy this day. I hope we are not taking on more than non-Italian speaking tourists should do.
Thank you very, very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전토토사이트추천≪♨≫dldl-22.com≪♨≫사설토토추천
- 2 사설토토사이트추천≪♨≫sksk-22.com≪♨≫안전토토추천
- 3 사설토토사이트추천"high-ct.com"코드show스포츠토토
- 4 안전토토사이트추천≪♨≫dldl-22.com≪♨≫사설토토추천
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 17 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 18 ATM help
- 19 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 20 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 21 Visit to Sardinia
- 22 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?